Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:08:52 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files  (Read 12147 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Yeah, I listened to Djeser's version and he worked around Nutshell like she wasn't even there. It's really good and it's making my idea look like more work than it's worth. My goal was to get the episode out By Any Means Necessary (tm), but I tend to take the convoluted route and Djeser just cooked this one up real fine in a jiffy.

But thank you to those who volunteered to sign up for readings! I'm still trying to figure out how to involve the community in future episodes, so stay tuned!
STOG, July 18, 2016, 06:50:07 pm

I've had an idea like this floating around in my head. Maybe have an F Plus Amateur Hour type series where fans can read rejected docs or parts of docs that didn't make it into regular episodes.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:57:51 pm by Why Sherman Tank Love is Called Fetish? »

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Yeah, I listened to Djeser's version and he worked around Nutshell like she wasn't even there. It's really good and it's making my idea look like more work than it's worth. My goal was to get the episode out By Any Means Necessary (tm), but I tend to take the convoluted route and Djeser just cooked this one up real fine in a jiffy.

But thank you to those who volunteered to sign up for readings! I'm still trying to figure out how to involve the community in future episodes, so stay tuned!
STOG, July 18, 2016, 06:50:07 pm

I've had an idea like this floating around in my head. Maybe have an F Plus Amateur Hour type series where fans can read rejected docs or parts of docs that didn't make it into regular episodes.
Why Sherman Tank Love is Called Fetish?, July 18, 2016, 07:54:26 pm
F+ casting couch
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Time to find out if anybody else finds this as funny as I do.

F Plus Minus F Plus, where I have removed any and all actual readings from the recording (minus a couple total non-sequitirs I kept in because I thought they were funny, and some that probably slipped through because I didn't realize they were in the doc). I probably could've improved the audio quality a bit here and there, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Also, I can now recognize a STOG laugh by its waveform.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Cleretic, July 20, 2016, 08:10:10 am

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Emperor Jack Chick Ashto NutshellGulag chai tea latte znarf Cirr Sherman Tank

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #34
Frank West, July 20, 2016, 10:19:53 am

He's not wrong. And to illustrate that point, let's introduce Ballpit's newest game show...
FIND STOG'S LAUGH!
[cue applause]                                       [cue applause]                                       [cue applause]                                       [cue applause]                                       [cue applause]                                       [cue applause]
Here's your first challenge, can you find Stog's laugh?

For those of you playing the home game, here's the answer key:
NSFW content. Click to show.

And that's our show! Tune in next week as we... what's that Jim? ... ah. It looks like we were cancelled halfway through our broadcast.
Lemon Frank West STOG Sherman Tank Cirr Corn Syrup Amelia Blank