Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:14:39 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 217: Steal This Episode  (Read 36308 times)

stray dog freedom

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #45
As someone who has an exwife that was a klepto, this episode was particularly infuriating to me

stray dog freedom

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #46
Our only major quarrel's with your basic set of morals

Lifting product ain't so bad, it seems to feed and clothe your dad
Lemon Nikaer Drekin Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Chaymie

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #47
I see the word anal has an auto-filter.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #48
Has another brave soul decided to test the word filter? How soon it seems, that people forget the story of the brave man once known as Sherman Tank
Bodark

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #49
I see the word anal has an auto-filter.
Chaymie, June 29, 2016, 11:50:13 am

It was nice knowing you. RIP in peace.

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #50
Only 54 posts. They left us so young

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #51
Moral relativism aside, these people piss me off for the same reason that the libertarians who think Ayn Rand is some sort of great teacher who pulled away the shroud that is the social contract and revealed the world to be some sort of Hobbesian nightmare wherein one is only allowed to have what they are capable of holding on to. It strikes a nerve because it seems that everyone who clings to this seem to be the first people who would be totally fucked, were the world truly like that. Because they are too lazy to really succeed in such a society. And the only reason that they dare even trying this shit is because they know that more than likely the worst that will happen to them is probation. I doubt that they would even try, were the world the way that they seem to think it should be, because they would just get dead the first time they got caught.

John Toast

• The original Fat Voiceâ„¢
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #52
I once got taken aside by loss prevention at a Best Buy when I was 13. I had taken a CD and the liner notes out of it's jewel case and shoved them both in the cargo pockets of my shorts. I hadn't stolen it, in fact I had paid for it in full. I just needed to sneak it past my parents when they picked me up. I was not allowed to listen to Korn.

Anyways, good episode. These people are stupid.
Dr. Buttplug Liatai

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #53
Moral relativism aside, these people piss me off for the same reason that the libertarians who think Ayn Rand is some sort of great teacher who pulled away the shroud that is the social contract and revealed the world to be some sort of Hobbesian nightmare wherein one is only allowed to have what they are capable of holding on to. It strikes a nerve because it seems that everyone who clings to this seem to be the first people who would be totally fucked, were the world truly like that. Because they are too lazy to really succeed in such a society. And the only reason that they dare even trying this shit is because they know that more than likely the worst that will happen to them is probation. I doubt that they would even try, were the world the way that they seem to think it should be, because they would just get dead the first time they got caught.
Chupasaurus-Rex, June 29, 2016, 07:06:19 pm
Any excuse
chai tea latte Fanzay Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Liatai

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #54
What is that from?

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #55
What is that from?
Chupasaurus-Rex, June 29, 2016, 09:53:20 pm
Preacher

SuperTrainStationH

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #56
As enraging as the entire document was, there was something slightly satisfying about Hot Buttered's admission.

I remember being taught by my parents from a young age at drug stores and convenience stores to always let white people leave through the doors FIRST if there's only a small number of people coming and going, because people like Hot Buttered deliberately try to leave alongside random black people so the store security goes after THEM rather than the white pickpockets who actually set the alarm off. At least now there's proof of people actually admitting they do this and it isn't just anti-white propaganda BLM came up with to fuel arguments on Facebook or whatever.

In general, this document just further makes me question how it is that Reddit has this  image of being "mainstream" or "socially acceptable" in any manner, when the explicitly anti-social and reprehensible content allowed to pervade Reddit there is not only plainly visible, but even more thoroughly documented and easily accessible than it is on 4chan, which has the public perception of being the combined Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Pinochet of the internet. 
TheCrawlingChaos Liatai

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #57
I work in security and if you thought these people sounded pretty stupid in their reddit posts you wouldn't believe how stupid they sound while you're waiting for the police to arrive to take them away. I had one lady in a warehouse try and explain how it was her dude friend who had opened all five of her Frito bags and stuffed pink Beats headphones into each one then put them in her lunch pail. It's shitty that I work at places where I have to go through peoples food to make sure they aren't stealing from their employer but it's even more shitty that people still try and sneak stuff out in their lunch boxes.

Unrelated question for Lemon: You guys have been churning these out frequently lately, and I love it, but are you sure you're not going to burn out?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:09:04 pm by Jackal Flapnasty »

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #58
I work in security and if you thought these people sounded pretty stupid in their reddit posts you wouldn't believe how stupid they sound while you're waiting for the police to arrive to take them away. I had one lady in a warehouse try and explain how it was her dude friend who had opened all five of here Frito bags and stuffed pink Beats headphones into each one then put them in here lunch pail. It's shitty that I work at places where I have to go through peoples food to make sure they aren't stealing from their employer but it's even more shitty that people still try and sneak stuff out in their lunch boxes.

Unrelated question for Lemon: You guys have been churning these out frequently lately, and I love it, but are you sure you're not going to burn out?
Jackal Flapnasty, June 30, 2016, 06:26:31 pm
your story reminded me of one a friend who work at a phone repair warehouse told me. They have a ridiculous security system so people can't steal a dozen iPhones or whatever, but the last thief they caught had the trick of bringing a sandwich to work every day and taking home an Android between two slices of bread at the end of the day. Now their lunch boxes get XRay scanned.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #59
your story reminded me of one a friend who work at a phone repair warehouse told me. They have a ridiculous security system so people can't steal a dozen iPhones or whatever, but the last thief they caught had the trick of bringing a sandwich to work every day and taking home an Android between two slices of bread at the end of the day. Now their lunch boxes get XRay scanned.
chai tea latte, June 30, 2016, 07:07:22 pm

Yeah there was a time when we had to crack down on people bringing food back out from work. If you didn't finish your lunch we would have to throw it out. One officer got in trouble for eating someone's lunch in front of them. Even after this was in effect someone tried to sneak out some lunchables (yes an adult man had lunchables) and one of the guards noticed it weighed several pounds more than your average lunchable, so she pulled back the sellotape that was used to seal it back up and in each of the compartments was electronics, the bulk of which were three or four Garmins stacked in the slot for cracker sandwiches. Guy took off on foot and the police picked him up at his mom's house a few days later, and someone drew a mustache on the photo we had of him in the security office.

So yeah, the majority of people who steal shit are complete idiots, but to their benefit security guards and "LPs" can be idiots too.
Yavuz