Projects > The F Plus

298: Giving You Tingles

<< < (3/12) > >>

Vinny Possum:
Weirdly high amount of Hitchhiker's Guide references in this one
Vinny Possum, March 10, 2019, 03:08:24 pm
--- End quote ---

In an episode involving Reddit? You don't say.
Ambious, March 10, 2019, 03:14:11 pm
--- End quote ---

I mean, there were none I remember in the other reddit eps

A Meat:
almost an hour and a half about ASMR and you didn't even mention all the really creepy anime roleplay videos? shame on you frank

also, from what I remember there was an fMRI study about ASMR that strongly suggested it's basically the same as frisson or any of those other tactile responses to grooming in a social situation

GirlKisser420:
There's definitely an ASMR category on clips4sale, isn't there?
Ambious, March 10, 2019, 12:30:00 pm
--- End quote ---

yeah  but its not very funny, it doesn't add much to the mix when you combine it with another fetish, which is most of the fun of clipsforsale

also clipsforsale updated its design so the preview vid is front and centre, plays automatically and is way larger so it's wilder to browse

KingKalamari:
So, has the ASMR community discovered the works of Steve Roden and lowercase music yet? Because I feel like the moment an ASMR lover finds out about this would be akin to the religious concept of personal gnosis...

Monkey’s Paw Wish:
This is the first I have heard about Experience Project closing down, and I can't help but feel a little sad. It's like hearing Taco Bell has closed down. Sure, it was trash and its closure is undoubtedly a net positive, but the trash was what you loved about it in the first place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version