Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:51:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228677 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Ran out of stuff for Moscow mules, but did pick up this excellent grapefruit vodka. I've cut it with tonic just to make it last longer, but I need to find something proper to mix it with. I thought a Paloma, but that's made with tequila, and seems wrong. Maybe just straight?!
Bobguinary Novel, June 10, 2019, 11:55:25 pm

For grapefruit vodka, I'd recommend a splash of grenadine. If you have a Middle Eastern market available, get it there, not at a supermarket or something, because it is more likely to be made with real pomegranate.
Neal, June 11, 2019, 02:37:34 pm

My city doesn't have a proper Middle Eastern market (a rad Eastern market though), but there is a store nearby with a very robust ME selection. I'll have to see if it's there.

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
I've found I can get rid of a bunch of this shitty costco scotch by diluting it with diet SquirtTM. It's not good but it's what I deserve for buying an $18 handle of liquor. I must be halfway done now, or at least close. Keep me in your prayers
chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I've almost figured out how to make this grapefruit vodka taste like Fresca - so in the immortal words of Darkwing Duck

Let's
Get
Dangerous

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Wow bruins got rocked.  You folks ever stick one of those tropical twisted teas in the freezer for like an hour?
GenesisAlwaysSucked Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Wow bruins got rocked.  You folks ever stick one of those tropical twisted teas in the freezer for like an hour?
AgentCoop, June 12, 2019, 11:09:44 pm

Shhh sometimes I embrace my white girl genes and buy those tropical drink freeze pouches and drink those (and add more vodka)
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.

Shhh sometimes I embrace my white girl genes and buy those tropical drink freeze pouches and drink those (and add more vodka)
Bobguinary Novel, June 12, 2019, 11:20:02 pm
birtbday cake vodka gets anyone on earth 'white girl drunk' but for you and I I think it reaches a special and dangerous level
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

birtbday cake vodka gets anyone on earth 'white girl drunk' but for you and I I think it reaches a special and dangerous level
chai tea latte, June 12, 2019, 11:24:23 pm

Next fplus live, I'll bring the birthday cake vodka and we can reenact that scene from Indiana Jones and The Lost Ark. To be clear, I'll lose because I still can't believe you made it out of the last live after party without a scratch
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.

chai tea latte, June 12, 2019, 11:24:23 pm

Next fplus live, I'll bring the birthday cake vodka and we can reenact that scene from Indiana Jones and The Lost Ark. To be clear, I'll lose because I still can't believe you made it out of the last live after party without a scratch
Bobguinary Novel, June 12, 2019, 11:27:42 pm
Not only without a scratch, but up one cape!
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
when u pick up ur beer and its all light and u shake it and there's no sloshing at all and its empty :(((((((
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game chai tea latte

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I like how I write D&D stuff and world building a hell of a lot more when i'm drinking. I really need to work on my world building more when I'm drunk.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Night time is the worst time, so I fix
Carbon chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
So yeah, strawberry gin? Weird as fuck - not horrible, but not great either. Not sure what other outcome I expected, but it's like a bitter strawberry vodka. Mixes alright with limeade, but again, why not just use cheaper flavored vodka?

All of this is moot, as it will not stop me from buying a different dumb flavored beer/liquor. If the chocolate chai stout didn't learn me, nothing will
GirlKisser420

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike

New place got set up finally. Now I can be drinking.
Mr. Hunky Academia Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game chai tea latte GirlKisser420

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
I  might not be one of the more prolific posters on here but I want you to know that I love you all and that I'd take a bullet for each and every one of you.
Shell Game Achilles' Heelies GirlKisser420 auaurorau bubbleuj

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
friend just left for the night, we shared some butterscotch and apple pie moonshine from the ozarks. all alone now. drinking alone isn't as fun as everyone says so i'm switching to diet coke with cherry for a bit before having a before-bed something or other.