Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:16:22 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: My first ever indie game  (Read 3158 times)

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
My first ever indie game
So, for people who know me, I'm the kind of person that works on a lot of different art projects to varying degrees of success; however, I've never really done much in terms of video games, despite my fascination with the strange games that pop up now and again. The main reason for this is my general incompetence with regards to anything that involves programming, though I have looked into a few pieces of software that streamlines that aspect of the game making process. Recently, after my first year at college came to a close, I decided to actually try my hand at making something, and I settled on making a short, 1 and 1/2 to 2 hour game in the RPG Maker engine.

Now, I don't think this game is very impressive, but whose very first project in game design is (don't answer that, I can already think of examples). Anyway, though, it's a free game and I invite anyone to try it out if they want to.

https://eldritchhat.itch.io/lint-and-lime
GenesisAlwaysSucked KendrickLobstar Emperor Jack Chick GirlKisser420 Ashto