Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:35:13 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Secrets of the admins of a right-wing memes page  (Read 54095 times)

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Sometimes the conversations on the site also loop themselves, the longer I leave the page open, the more likely they are to replay, eventually multiple times.

(However, I'm still writing down the challenges in a desperate attempt to scry the inside of your brain.)
Frank West, April 12, 2016, 05:03:55 pm
Weird! I have a guess as to what might cause that, but it's not particularly plausible. I'll get ESEX to fix it later.

EDIT: First fix was broken, try again!
EDIT2: The missing image is because it's shady.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:02:43 pm by Zekka »

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Sometimes the conversations on the site also loop themselves, the longer I leave the page open, the more likely they are to replay, eventually multiple times.

(However, I'm still writing down the challenges in a desperate attempt to scry the inside of your brain.)
Weird! I have a guess as to what might cause that, but it's not particularly plausible. I'll get ESEX to fix it later.

Zekka, April 12, 2016, 05:09:03 pm

(still getting repeats of convos. Outworld devourer really wants me to know about this surprise he's making.)

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid

Zekka, April 12, 2016, 05:09:03 pm

(still getting repeats of convos. Outworld devourer really wants me to know about this surprise he's making.)
Frank West, April 12, 2016, 06:09:10 pm
That's mysterious: my logs don't even show anyone getting that far. None of these bugs occurred locally. ESEX Vita probably have to make a more in-depth fixing pass tonight. Try refreshing the page.

Zekka

• Paid
Helden pulled some strings.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 02:41:12 am by Zekka »

Zekka

• Paid

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Boots and the other guy aren't gonna make like the end of The Towering Inferno and wash away all the Trump with millions of gallons of falling water, are they? That makes me sad.

Zekka

• Paid
Boots and the other guy aren't gonna make like the end of The Towering Inferno and wash away all the Trump with millions of gallons of falling water, are they? That makes me sad.
Big Ole Pear Shaped Sherman Tank, April 13, 2016, 08:36:43 pm

I didn't say that. An argument could be made that nothing I posted even implied that.

Unfortunately I'm kinda locked out until ESEX starts up tourney coverage again.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Have you even seen The Towering Inferno?

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
i pick riki. i pick riki, no matter what. pick riki