Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:50:11 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How did you find the F+?  (Read 89773 times)

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
How did you find the F+? #135
I got obsessed with Lemon's websites and how he coded them. I thought they were some of the coolest websites on the internet. I followed him on github before I listened to the F plus then I discovered he also had a podcast and it was on a topic which I found interesting, so I started listening.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GirlKisser420 Wyst SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz Achilles' Heelies Vinny Possum Shell Game chai tea latte Corn Syrup Captain Nobeard nuffkins, of all people, Wrought lazzer grardaion? JamEngulfer
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 10:26:51 pm by thelizzerd »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
How did you find the F+? #136
I got obsessed with Lemon's websites and how he coded them. I thought they were some of the coolest websites on the internet. I followed him on github before I listened to the F plus then I discovered he also had a podcast and it was on a topic which I found interesting, so I started listening. First episode I listened to was the flash light episode.
thelizzerd, September 08, 2018, 11:57:45 am

So I'm not emotionally equipped to convey how much I enjoyed reading that,  so I'm afraid you'll have to extrapolate from this.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GirlKisser420 Shell Game Vinny Possum chai tea latte A Meat Corn Syrup Peartee nuffkins, of all people, Wrought thelizzerd JamEngulfer Yavuz blunge

Don Konky Dong

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #137
Personal Recommendation from an Australian friend. She knew I loved the weirder corners of the internet, and podcasts, so it's no surprise that, after my inaugural episode of mother goose's nursery crimes, I'm now working on my third listen of the entire catalog. 
GirlKisser420 Shell Game

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
How did you find the F+? #138
Came home from school to hear my roommate laughing uproariously in his room. He shortly after introduced me to this magickal place. I think my first episode was the furry dating site.

The Smoking Dad

• Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
How did you find the F+? #139
Found out about it about a year ago through Lemon guesting on I Don’t Even Own a Television. Started out with the NoFap and F List episodes, then just fell down the rabbit hole of episodes from there.
Shell Game

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
How did you find the F+? #140
Started out with the NoFap and F List episodes
TheSmokingDad, September 13, 2018, 02:14:13 pm
Jumped right into the deep end there, huh?

The Smoking Dad

• Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
How did you find the F+? #141
Started out with the NoFap and F List episodes
TheSmokingDad, September 13, 2018, 02:14:13 pm
Jumped right into the deep end there, huh?
Friend Anemone, September 13, 2018, 06:52:11 pm

Sometimes ya gotta start out with what ya know, and when what I "know" is reddit neckbeards thinking they'll get sex superpowers and furries being perverts (those not entirely being mutually exclusive), that's where I start, no matter how cursed it is...at least I didn't start with sissykiss lmao
Corn Syrup Dr. Buttplug

VenusFuuurt

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #142
My partner exposed me to the F+ when we first started dating, and we’re still together. Listening to terrible things read with enthusiasm has brought us closer together. My favorite episode is the treat me like garbage episode.
Lemon . Macho Masc Sangy Savage SHAMBA~1.SBB Boots Raingear Achilles' Heelies Sherman Tank Shell Game Yavuz thelizzerd

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
How did you find the F+? #143
My partner exposed me to the F+ when we first started dating, and we’re still together. Listening to terrible things read with enthusiasm has brought us closer together. My favorite episode is the treat me like garbage episode.
VenusFuuurt, January 04, 2019, 07:40:01 pm

Is it like a romantic evening? Light some candles, pour some wine, snuggle up and listen to how much people want to fuck robots?

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
How did you find the F+? #144

Is it like a romantic evening? Light some candles, pour some wine, snuggle up and listen to how much people want to fuck robots?
"Improve Your Life in 3 Easy Steps!" Novel, January 04, 2019, 10:27:09 pm

You're joking, but my boyfriend and I do this all the time. It's nice. :)
Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Macho Masc Sangy Savage Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Shell Game

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
How did you find the F+? #145
I can only apologise.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Spenny Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Shell Game thelizzerd JamEngulfer blunge

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
How did you find the F+? #146

"Improve Your Life in 3 Easy Steps!" Novel, January 04, 2019, 10:27:09 pm

You're joking, but my boyfriend and I do this all the time. It's nice. :)
beelzeboob, January 04, 2019, 11:17:04 pm

Who said I was joking?

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
How did you find the F+? #147
my brother downloaded a couple episodes onto his iphone ages ago when we went on a holiday, and I got hooked in from there. I think it was the Batman church and Christian Domestic Discipline episodes. Years later my brain was insanely destroyed by clipsforsale and now I have advanced opinions on clown fetishism. Standard reaction really.
chai tea latte A Meat SHAMBA~1.SBB Corn Syrup Yavuz

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
How did you find the F+? #148
i would advise all people who "get" f+ to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.
GirlKisser420 . Seth "Slimy" Rollins chai tea latte RoeCocoa Frank West Corn Syrup Cirr Yavuz thelizzerd

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
How did you find the F+? #149
I used to use tumblr. I asked for podcast recommendations and the only one I actually ended up listening to was the one where people read about roy orbison being wrapped entirely in clingfilm.
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Schumin Capote