Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:46:39 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 313: The Suicide Banquet  (Read 14694 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
313: The Suicide Banquet
Wrought Immoral Filth chai tea latte Ugly In The Morning One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes KingKalamari Boots Raingear STOG John Toast

Neal

313: The Suicide Banquet #1
By the way, I was rather proud of the funny names I came up for each of the recipes featured in the episode, so here they are:

Adam Bozarth: Left-Handed Radicchio
Achilles' Heelies: Coffee, Coffeier, Coffiest
John Toast: French Toast, Three Ways
Portaxx: Potatoes with Dot Eyes
Frank West: Gamer Sandwiches
Squiddy: Day Drinking Via the Freezer
Boots Raingear: Poutine Poubelle
Bunnybread: Boob Cake
Lemon: Tom Yuck Soup
STOG: Just Throw the Ingredients in STOG's Mouth
NutshellGulag: Highway to Jell(-O)
Victor Laszlo: Dr. Laszlo's Healing Smoothie

Achilles' Heelies Wrought Immoral Filth Macho Masc Sangy Savage Ugly In The Morning Shell Game GirlKisser420 KingKalamari Mr. Hunky Academia Deep 13 STOG blunge NutshellGulag John Toast MasterOfHope

Neal

313: The Suicide Banquet #2
Oh, and the three ridiculists who did not partake of their proffered recipes:

Kumquatxop: (Blow Up the) Moon Pie
jack chick: Chicken 666
Jimmyfranks: Mom's Hot Dog Boats
Wrought Shell Game Deep 13 NutshellGulag

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
313: The Suicide Banquet #3
I’m stealing that “butler did it” joke, that had me cracking up.
Wrought

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
313: The Suicide Banquet #4
Oh, and the three ridiculists who did not partake of their proffered recipes:

Kumquatxop: (Blow Up the) Moon Pie
jack chick: Chicken 666
Jimmyfranks: Mom's Hot Dog Boats
Neal, November 05, 2019, 07:37:36 pm
Four: Victor

Super sorry I fucked this up, I can't claim I wasn't aware of the concept, because the pre-recording communication was thorough.  I just find I enjoy recording so much more when I have no idea what to expect that I did my usual pregame (ie absolutely nothing) and that wasn't what I was supposed to be doing.

I haven't listened to the episode so I don't know how much of my flogging was included, but rest assured Neal, it happened.  Boots also complained the usual amount about the quality of the headset Lemon told me specifically to buy to get them to stop complaining about my headset.

This was fun though and we should totally potluck something at F+ Live so we can spread the misery around.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
313: The Suicide Banquet #5
I really really enjoyed this. Thank you all for your suffering!

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
313: The Suicide Banquet #6
This is the most high concept F Plus in a long long time and I really appreciate every second of it. From Adam and Achilles' dinner party to the Pomme de Terror in motion to Boots's Shoresy jokes to all the good good pictures, I don't think there's another episode that is even close to being as multifaceted and dense as this one. New big fave.
chai tea latte Ugly In The Morning GirlKisser420

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
313: The Suicide Banquet #7
This is the most high concept F Plus in a long long time and I really appreciate every second of it. From Adam and Achilles' dinner party to the Pomme de Terror in motion to Boots's Shoresy jokes to all the good good pictures, I don't think there's another episode that is even close to being as multifaceted and dense as this one. New big fave.
Wrought, November 06, 2019, 01:12:49 am

Really, the length is the only thing stopping it from being a perfect episode to introduce someone to the show with. Though it’s definitely already on the short list of “well, if you liked that episode check out these”.

Neal

313: The Suicide Banquet #8
Four: Victor

Super sorry I fucked this up, I can't claim I wasn't aware of the concept, because the pre-recording communication was thorough.  I just find I enjoy recording so much more when I have no idea what to expect that I did my usual pregame (ie absolutely nothing) and that wasn't what I was supposed to be doing.

I haven't listened to the episode so I don't know how much of my flogging was included, but rest assured Neal, it happened.  Boots also complained the usual amount about the quality of the headset Lemon told me specifically to buy to get them to stop complaining about my headset.

This was fun though and we should totally potluck something at F+ Live so we can spread the misery around.
Victor Laszlo, November 06, 2019, 12:12:36 am

I guess technically that's true. If you want to record an addendum where you drink the Kool-Aid smoothie, rest assured that spirulina powder is actually a lot cheaper if you don't buy it from Nutrex.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
313: The Suicide Banquet #9
[yay] [yay] A round of applause please to Neal for making this doc and catering it so perfectly to each ridiculist and one to Lemon, who edited this monstrosity.[yay] [yay]
chai tea latte Adam Bozarth Achilles' Heelies Lemon Mr. Hunky Academia Wrought Deep 13 Dr. Buttplug blunge NutshellGulag Cradicus ViviVixen

Neal

313: The Suicide Banquet #10
Aw, thanks, Boots. It was fun.

(i can haz content provider page now, pls?)
FinchChunk
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 11:36:49 am by Neal »

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
313: The Suicide Banquet #11
I'm anxiously awaiting the F-Plus spinoff podcast that's just cooking and eating horrifying recipes.
chai tea latte

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
313: The Suicide Banquet #12
I'm anxiously awaiting the F-Plus spinoff podcast that's just cooking and eating horrifying recipes.
Friend Anemone, November 06, 2019, 12:17:00 pm
The michelin no stars
Seth "Slimy" Rollins NutshellGulag

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
313: The Suicide Banquet #13
jack chick and nutshell become the most famous, and successful, podcasters in the world

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
313: The Suicide Banquet #14
The michelin no stars
The AgentCoop's Restaurant Massacre, November 06, 2019, 12:58:37 pm
putting the muck back in mukbang
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug Dawnswalker