Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

CTRL+V and post it

<< < (219/310) > >>

A Meat:
Pit (Kid Icarus) (An angel who reveals the Revelation.)

A Meat:
Zim (A former Invader in the Irken Empire. Now he is a devout Catholic, a proud pacifist, loves humans, a proud resident of Earth, a good friend of Dib and Gaz, a proud supporter of the Grand Alliance, and the commander of Irken rebels. Also, he is known for a very ugly secret that the Irkens were used to be peaceful before a coup turned itself into a fascist, militaristic empire, so he must turn it back to the way the Irkens were before the coup. He is also Christianized as Ezekiel Gabriel Zim. Also, he is very calming and wise, and knew how to self-control, and is a good helper of the Preschool Girls as well, and he even hates his evil brother, Zir, and also, he hates invasions and wars.)

chai tea latte:
Heavy planeswalkers are rarely used except in blue decks that use Negative Power . Negative Power is a card that chooses a situation compared to Lava Throw Arrow and Ren and Sixth, so it can sometimes be a cause of defeat.

The presence of Negative Power forced players to use agro decks with Dream Nest Rules and decks with lots of creatures. As a result, blue decks can also reduce the number of Negative Powers .

This is easy dos shadow "Rurusu of the dream of the nest" after the side board to abandon the "month of Chizome" starts from Toko to use, Oboshu bold on the main deck "month of Chizome" is recognized as a deck containing the It came to be. Even helicopter odd company, to the side board by touching the red "Magus of the month" that put the, "set the company" I was also that you have to let out from.

Salubrious Rex:
Burton actually isn't a human being; he's a circle that gained sentience.

thelizzerd:
Conference Center Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version