Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:42:42 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 236: Mana From Heathens  (Read 52210 times)

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
236: Mana From Heathens #90
I think the question should not be "how" they know what their semen tastes like, because the answer to that is very obvious, but "why" they know.

duz

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #91
I think the question should not be "how" they know what their semen tastes like, because the answer to that is very obvious, but "why" they know.
EYE OF ZA, April 10, 2017, 03:57:06 pm

The spreadsheet isn't going to fill itself out.
Corn Syrup Lemon

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
236: Mana From Heathens #92
What, you want to waste all the nutrients that go into your cum? Drink that shit back up! I personally wear a stillsuit but for cum instead of water.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GirlKisser420

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
236: Mana From Heathens #93
What, you want to waste all the nutrients that go into your cum? Drink that shit back up! I personally wear a stillsuit but for cum instead of water.
Frank West, April 10, 2017, 04:32:54 pm

Tell me about the cum on your homeworld, Muad'dib
Yavuz Boots Raingear Frank West Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat chai tea latte Sherman Tank

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
236: Mana From Heathens #94
Look, if y'all have a better explanation for what the Water Of Life is...
lazzer grardaion?

Dawnswalker

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #95
Special Friday Before Black Friday Update

3) There may still be unprepared pouches of Soylent 1.? at my brother's apartment, waiting to be sold to Redditors for potentially hundreds of dollars, if I want nerd blood on my hands.

My brother was unable to find the pouches, so I assumed that he'd just thrown them away and forgotten about it. A few days ago, I reminded him of how many hundredths of a bitcoin we could have had if he hadn't flushed that white, salty, pancake-batter-y gold down the toilet, and his girlfriend told us that she was the one who threw them out because:

"It made my dad sick and the website says it's illegal in Canada now."

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently informed us that our products do not meet a select few of the CFIA requirements for a “meal replacement.” Although we feel strongly that these requirements do not reflect the current understanding of human nutritional needs, we respect the CFIA’s regulations and will fully comply with any regulatory action they deem appropriate. Unfortunately, this means we are unable to ship any additional product to our Canadian warehouses or sell Soylent to our Canadian customers until this is resolved.

I want to reiterate that we are absolutely committed to working with Health Canada and the CFIA to resolve this as quickly as possible, but we don’t have enough information at this time to share any timing. In order to keep all of you fully up to speed on our progress, we will be sending out regular updates. In the meantime, we have posted a detailed FAQ to share all the information we have at our disposal. We sincerely apologize for this product disruption, and we hope to be back selling in our favorite country to the North soon.

So as you can see, because of her prudish and judgmental nature, I will never be rich! Why is life so unfair?!

Bonus:

Soylent is committed to providing positive nutrition in the United States and around the world. In 2016, we donated over one million meals to those in need. We continue to donate to partner organizations like the World Food Program's Innovation Accelerator and food banks across the country. And we work with physicians as we develop new products to increase access to complete nutrition.

EYE OF ZA

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #96
daily reminder that the soylent guy tried to kill his gut flora because he was upset that there were bacteria in his body
chai tea latte Corn Syrup DetectiveSlowpoke

duz

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #97
daily reminder that the soylent guy tried to kill his gut flora because he was upset that there were bacteria in his body
RADICAL SANDWICH ANARCHY, November 17, 2017, 08:26:40 pm

No, it was for a stupider reason.  He wanted to stop pooping so he'd use less water.

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
236: Mana From Heathens #98

That is one way to take the express train to getting C.diff.
Baldr

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
236: Mana From Heathens #99

No, it was for a stupider reason.  He wanted to stop pooping so he'd use less water.
duz, November 18, 2017, 04:54:27 pm

He also buys brand new clothing from China instead of washing his clothes because it uses less water.

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
236: Mana From Heathens #100
I just received a single bottle of unrefrigerated Soylent in the mail. It came in an Amazon box with no note or anything. It's close to my birthday, was this a gift? Who thinks I would want that? Is it some sort of threat? Did Rosa Labs find this episode, and then send me this bottle as a way to tell me they know where I live? If this is my last post, please tell them what happened here.
Corn Syrup Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB Wyst Shell Game cube abuser Macho Masc Sangy Savage Wrought Lemon Yavuz Vinny Possum chai tea latte Knitting Machine

EYE OF ZA

• Paid
236: Mana From Heathens #101
Enjoylent Your Soylent Achilles :)

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
236: Mana From Heathens #102
Enjoylent Your Soylent Achilles :)
SATAN MILKSHAKE, June 13, 2018, 10:13:58 pm
I don't think I will...

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
236: Mana From Heathens #103
Which version? That's what they called them wasn't it? When they changed the formula a little and everyone who consumes nothing but soylent began to fall apart both literally and metaphorically?
Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
236: Mana From Heathens #104
In light of the bio hackers episode I think it's safe to say soylent people take the same stance on food as biohackers do on biohacking
Your body is rejecting the soylent? Did you try turning it off and on again
Corn Syrup