Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:25:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228164 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Bitches, you'll never know when you're gonna die, so make sure you let people know how cool they are: family, friends, that guy who drove past me today with a ton of plastic Halloween skeletons on his car dash. Forgiving and forgetting is more complex and needs it's own time (or if ever), but telling a friend they're awesome only takes a minute!!

Sorrel

• Paid
i had buckfast for the first time. it is way less like normal alchohol than i thought it would be, no music sounds fast enough. listening to music at 1.5x speed
moooo566 (taylor's version)

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
Wow!
chai tea latte

Neal

Whew, having a sandwich in the middle of three really potent gin and tonics makes the buzz really stretch out.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
G&Ts! G&Ts! G&Ts!

I'd go make one myself but 1) already a little sloshed and 2) tomorrow is a workday and it's 1am
GirlKisser420

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Awww yeah getting drunk enough that I'm considering a lifetime of debt to go back to school for a masters for teaching or art conservation because I'm absolutely lost and disillusioned with life I'M FULL OF GREAT IDEAS

Edit: on one hand, all the coolest people I know said eat shit to school, and have done amazing art and work at amazing things without school and maybe I just need to work harder or network better or something. Maybe I go, get done, and absolutely nothing changes and I just rack up debt and anxiety for NO REASON
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 07:13:11 pm by Bobguinary Novel »

Neal

Awww yeah getting drunk enough that I'm considering a lifetime of debt to go back to school for a masters for teaching or art conservation because I'm absolutely lost and disillusioned with life I'M FULL OF GREAT IDEAS

Edit: on one hand, all the coolest people I know said eat shit to school, and have done amazing art and work at amazing things without school and maybe I just need to work harder or network better or something. Maybe I go, get done, and absolutely nothing changes and I just rack up debt and anxiety for NO REASON
Bobguinary Novel, August 07, 2019, 06:19:11 pm

As someone who got both a Master's and a Ph.D., DON'T DO IT.
Baldr

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
up in heaven, a teary eyed ghaddaffi turns to a newcomer, and intones: look what she did to us brother. epstein accepts the embrace, i know brother, but we’re safe from her now
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
At that stage in my life where I'm seriously considering becoming a nun again. I know this is the drunk thread so we'll reinvestigate these sentiments in the morning

E: considering again, not becoming a nun for the second time. It's weird because nothing is wrong in my life lately but I'm still thinking about it a lot
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:51:39 pm by chai tea latte »

chai tea latte

• Paid
Bombay Sapphire and Fever Tree.........

I don't even mind the company! I popped a weed pill surreptitiously and I'm gonna ride out all this bs high society gossip in a beautiful crossfade

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
The finest drink I've ever had was an amaretto sour prepared for me in a basement bar in London by a Congolese man who, last I heard, now lives and works in Paris. I was a filthy grad student when I ordered the drink from him, so it's nice to know we both moved up in the world after that.
chai tea latte

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
You know what the weird thing about the internet is? I have no idea what any of you think about me. I've posted here on average several times a day for several years about everything I like and hate and all the dumb shit I do and all the miserable thoughts I have, and I've read the same from a lot of you, and for all I know you're my mother or my imminent murderer or my boss or my future wife. Has anyone ever noticed? Will this come back to haunt me? Probably! I'm going to do it again tomorrow because I'm a fucking idiot.

I just saw some fucker out of my window finish his coffee, then bend down and place it neatly in the middle of the pavement and walk off like that was an okay thing to do. There's a bin like twenty steps ahead of you. What the fuck dude? It's just out of my window, pissing my off every time I turn my head slightly to the left and people watch for a second. I'd almost prefer if he'd just dropped it, at least that's just shitty rather than the act of an actual psycho.

Stream Old Town Road - Remix - Remix - Remix.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
You know what the weird thing about the internet is? I have no idea what any of you think about me. I've posted here on average several times a day for several years about everything I like and hate and all the dumb shit I do and all the miserable thoughts I have, and I've read the same from a lot of you, and for all I know you're my mother or my imminent murderer or my boss or my future wife. Has anyone ever noticed? Will this come back to haunt me? Probably! I'm going to do it again tomorrow because I'm a fucking idiot.

I just saw some fucker out of my window finish his coffee, then bend down and place it neatly in the middle of the pavement and walk off like that was an okay thing to do. There's a bin like twenty steps ahead of you. What the fuck dude? It's just out of my window, pissing my off every time I turn my head slightly to the left and people watch for a second. I'd almost prefer if he'd just dropped it, at least that's just shitty rather than the act of an actual psycho.

Stream Old Town Road - Remix - Remix - Remix.
boooo566, August 17, 2019, 01:31:26 pm

I dunno you posted that stack of frogs pic that made my day so fuck it you're cool in my book

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I dunno what it is about my mannerisms or appearance or whatever but people love fucking with me like I'm some sheltered shrinking flower or the biggest idiot and B) don't take me at my word!!! Like a promise to do something sure, distrust the heck out of me. But when it comes to feelings and plans and shit I mean what I say goddamn it. Just getting mad about positivity and trusting people always being cast in a niaeve light, and sarcasm and criticism being the realm of intellectuals. Bitch being a negative asshole is the easy way out and it doesn't make you cool or smart VALORIZING PAIN AS A MEANS OF ENLIGHTENMENT IS BULLSHIT
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• Paid
if Jim and Pam had an open relationship, straight up, me and Pam would have sex
GirlKisser420