Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:21:06 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 40 - /r/eally_vain  (Read 3904 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 40 - /r/eally_vain
GirlKisser420 Amelia Blank Sauce
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 02:54:54 pm by Shell Game »

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 40 - /r/eally_vain #1
In which we discover what Reddit thinks about beauty. We are not surprised.

also I wasn't kidding. someone please give us a Pokemon doc. i wanna read something I'll hate on a personal level
Wrought Mix

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Episode 40 - /r/eally_vain #2
It's kind of weird to listen to this episode after discovering and going through the narcissism subreddit, which is basically just a support group for people whose lives have been ruined by their narcissistic personality disorders, or the disorders of the people in their lives. I wonder if this is how fortune tellers feel.

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 40 - /r/eally_vain #3
my roommate reads awful Reddit posts about people who claim everyone around them is a narcissist or a narcissist enabler. I've considered asking her to consider a doc but those people are so fucking exhausting it would mostly just be "I'm not responsible for my actions. it's my parents' fault" on repeat forever.
Wrought

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Episode 40 - /r/eally_vain #4
Just wanted to say I finally got around to actually listening to Extra Credit and I am loving this (not that I had any doubt, just time has been short lately). Time to work through yet another back catalogue!
Shell Game beelzeboob Ganymede

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 40 - /r/eally_vain #5
awesome! :D there's a new episode this Friday that I'm really excited for people to hear.

Our older episodes are a little rough, but there's a lot of fun in there. [heart]

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
Episode 40 - /r/eally_vain #6
I really hope this isn't born of my own vanity, but I think this is absolutely up there with the indigo adults episode as one of my favorite EC eps. Maybe I just resonate with my own sense of humor :P