Projects > The F Plus

F Plus Quotes Thread

<< < (225/260) > >>

Wrought:
PUMPKIN SPICE BACON! PUMPKIN SPICE BACON! PUMPKIN SPICE BACON! PUMPKIN SPICE BACON!

MasterOfHope:
Hello there. This is Lemon.

This episode is about a community on reddit founded around a common Myers Brigs score, and they have a lot of opinions about their own superiority. It's fun. You're gonna like it.

Just before we get to that though, I'm going to say that The F Plus finds our own niche in reading the words of weird people. It's what we've done, and it's what we'll continue to do because it's fun for us. We're never fair in our portrayals, but it's our approach at presenting the world that we live in. We read what they want the public to know, we make our own jokes and we stop there, because anything after that is abuse, and that behavior is unethical and destructive.

We want people to be happy, which is a weird thing to feel the need to say out loud, but we can recognize things in others that we find appaling, and still want them to live contented lives free of harassment. And to you listening to this right now, I think that you think that too.

But if you think that tolerance for others is a political view that shouldn't be shared, fuck you and I couldn't mean that more. Fuck you, and unsubscribe from this podcast immediately, because I am not interested in hearing your counterargument against a level of compassion for others that you should've learned in kindergarten. For everyone else, enjoy the show!

The entirety of Lemon's fantastic opening to Episode 232: Myers' Frigs

beelzeboob:
This segment meant more to me than you can imagine. Thank you so much, Lemon. Im too drunk to type this out but hank u

Neal:
This segment meant more to me than you can imagine. Thank you so much, Lemon. Im too drunk to type this out but hank u
beelzeboob, August 29, 2019, 03:40:03 am
--- End quote ---

Seriously, it should be plastered at the top of ballp.it and thefpl.us so it's the first thing everyone sees when they arrive.

Adam Bozarth:
But if you think that tolerance for others is a political view that shouldn't be shared, fuck you and I couldn't mean that more.
MasterOfHope, August 29, 2019, 03:36:23 am
--- End quote ---

It’s a beauty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version