Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:16:50 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 242: (Untitled Vaping Episode)  (Read 21649 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode)
Achilles' Heelies Sherman Tank Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #1
Just smoke weed guys
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies Adam Bozarth chai tea latte Eider Duck nuffkins, of all people, Down10

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #2
I didn't think smoking could be more pretentious than when I tried using a pipe for a couple months. I was wrong.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #3
As someone who's guilty pleasures are Newport's and William Gibson idk, Vaping makes me unreasonably annoyed
Lemon

Glitterbomber

• Paid
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #4
I unironically enjoy pipes and I don't even want to fuck with how up their asses vapers are.

I've listened to an old man very passionately explain how only Virginia tobacco is worth using in a 'real' pipe but I don't wanna fuck with these nerds

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #5
EYE OF ZA Yavuz BARK RANGER Achilles' Heelies Muffinator Captain Nobeard I Liked That Joke chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage nuffkins, of all people, znarf Malten

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #6
How does a vaping forum manage to be more paranoid about the government than conspiracy theorists.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #7
How does a vaping forum manage to be more paranoid about the government than conspiracy theorists.
DetectiveSlowpoke, February 04, 2017, 08:46:24 pm
No stakes?  Then I...I will put the whole world at stake!

Glitterbomber

• Paid
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #8

Do you want a real answer?

It's because all jokes aside libertarians and that crowd do fucking love vaping and currently the market is a ton of growing businesses that are still niche and small and fractured enough to focus on customer service, hence that first bit having a guy talking about his vape store owner by name and being amazed that he got free samples of a finite product and all because a personalized note was included. So right now the market is super ripe for Vape Juice Fred to tell his customers 'hey if THE GOVERNMENT puts REGULATIONS on vape juice then I'll probably have to literally kill myself and burn my store down!!!!' and that audience is full of people who not only will go 'yea, yea that's RIGHT, they WILL do that!!!!' but also have built a community around consumption that makes it easy to spread that shit around.

Basically imagine if the bodega you go to was part of a big bodega forum and the guy behind the counter who sometimes slides you a free pack of swishers while you're buying beer and chips had a vested interest in keeping his store completely free of any oversight or rules and knew you were likely to spread his tale of woe to the masses for him.

Also I guess imagine if you've built like, major parts of your identity around liking that bodega? Like, you have to genuinely care about the state of that bodega as if it was a part of you
Liatai Sherman Tank oscaruglyface Lemon Yavuz McMillan and Waifu chai tea latte BARK RANGER nuffkins, of all people, bubbleuj Down10

cashmir sweaters

• Paid
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #9
Lemon Yavuz Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #10
I yearn for the day the Silicon Valley types complete their work on a Soylent-flavored vape juice.
Sherman Tank

oscaruglyface

• Paid
  • Go to jail.
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #11

Basically imagine if the bodega you go to was part of a big bodega forum and the guy behind the counter who sometimes slides you a free pack of swishers

Glitterbomber, February 04, 2017, 10:44:38 pm

This is the most new york monster cockogy I've ever heard

Glitterbomber

• Paid
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #12
I'm postin here!!!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Liatai

rhorsman

• Oculus Pffffft
  • Paid
  • Lorem ipsum come around and get some
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #13
I'ma give Frank West stealth MVP for "Vape Your Wagon".

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
242: (Untitled Vaping Episode) #14
Being at a fairly sizable public university, I see all kinds of people. And that includes vapers. I see someone taking a vape every so often, and there's a vape shop at the local mall. The people I see in there when I walk past it could best be described as "exactly the sort of person you'd expect in a vape shop at a mall in a Midwest college town".

And then, there was the time when I was sitting in a public area, working on my laptop while I waited to go to class. A few yards away, there was a dude with an e-cigarette blowing out huge clouds of vapor. This was inside a building, to be clear. I mean, even if there's nothing harmful in it (which I am not at all confident is true), that's still weird.