Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:56:45 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 297: Aliens & Autism  (Read 10409 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
297: Aliens & Autism
SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank spunkzilla69 Hux chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
297: Aliens & Autism #1
I hate this remake of Quatermass and the Pit.

Tag Suggestions and Autism: "bad parenting", "conspiracy theorists", "do-it-yourself therapy", "focus on a single twit", "hopelessly broken", "insanity", "paranoia", "questionable problem-solving", "science fiction is now science fact", "ufos"
Lemon

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
297: Aliens & Autism #2
Why does Anthrax's Scott Ian have his own, dedicated merchandise store?

I'd have thought the store for Anthrax as a whole would have been enough...

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
297: Aliens & Autism #3
I see that Lemon, even after Brexit, continues to think that England uses the euro.

Ambious

297: Aliens & Autism #4
I hate this remake of Quatermass and the Pit.

Tag Suggestions and Autism: "bad parenting", "conspiracy theorists", "do-it-yourself therapy", "focus on a single twit", "hopelessly broken", "insanity", "paranoia", "questionable problem-solving", "science fiction is now science fact", "ufos"
SHERMAN TANKS!!!, March 03, 2019, 02:15:04 pm

Also "Galaxy Brain", "Shitty Metal Lyrics", "That's  not how that works", and do we have a tag for shitty science?

spunkzilla69

• Paid
297: Aliens & Autism #5
As a Brit, I resent Lemon’s implications that this man was British. We don’t have aliens over here. This is the land of the perverts, not the land of the greys.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
297: Aliens & Autism #6
Very impressed that you managed to get William S Burroughs to guest on the the show
SHAMBA~1.SBB GirlKisser420

Neal

297: Aliens & Autism #7
As a Brit, I resent Lemon’s implications that this man was British. We don’t have aliens over here. This is the land of the perverts, not the land of the greys.
spunkzilla69, March 03, 2019, 06:45:31 pm

David Icke begs to differ.
Lemon spunkzilla69

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
297: Aliens & Autism #8
is the implication here that i'm an alien-human hybrid? because i'm very okay with that.

it would explain a lot, actually.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
297: Aliens & Autism #9
It's sort of a recurring theme in crank conspiracy theories that the shadowy perpetrators have a paradoxical level of competence. In so many of these narratives the Powers That Be are able to pull off ridiculously wide-scale levels of control and subterfuge, but are weirdly incompetent in some very specific, simple way: Mind control rays being thwarted by tinfoil, Illuminati agents who compulsively implant secret Illuminati hand-signs into everything they do, evil Xtian prayer warriors whose prayer bombs are thwarted by plastic children's toys, etc.

With that in mind, this one is refreshing in that the aliens being big, stupid dumb-dumbs who have no idea what they're doing is explicitly part of the conspiracy narrative! It makes total sense that aliens who are so bad at their jobs that they've accidentally rendered themselves sterile and keep accidentally giving people autism wouldn't be able to work around people wearing a plastic bag on their heads or keeping things in locked cabinets even after over a decade of study!

EDIT: Additional tag suggestions: "Everyone is Out to Get You Motherfucker", "Misguided DUI", "golgafrincham", "Abductions", "You are under psychic attack", "Somehow Not a Blue Öyster Cult song"
SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank chai tea latte Corn Syrup Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 10:03:43 am by KingKalamari »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
297: Aliens & Autism #10
EDIT: Additional tag suggestions: "Everyone is Out to Get You Motherfucker", "Misguided DUI", "golgafrincham", "Abductions", "You are under psychic attack", "Somehow Not a Blue Öyster Cult song"
KingKalamari, March 04, 2019, 09:24:26 am

Is the western tag division looking for an associate?

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
297: Aliens & Autism #11
How did I forget about Golgafrincham?!?!?

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
297: Aliens & Autism #12
"Professional autist"

Shit. All these years I've only been an autist for exposure.
Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank Dawnswalker Hux Corn Syrup chai tea latte RoeCocoa DetectiveSlowpoke Seth "Slimy" Rollins ikaribattousai moooo566 (taylor's version) Dr. Buttplug Macho Masc Sangy Savage SuperTrainStationH KingKalamari A Meat Shell Game Really_Quite_Nice Bodark CozyJosie

SuperTrainStationH

• Paid
297: Aliens & Autism #13
Id like to know if thi is a matter of people already being alien enthusiasts/beleivers adn trying to use autism to prove the presence and interaction of aliens, or if these are people who are fixated on autism and will use any explanation other than one supported by a traditional authority figures or informational sources.
Hux Corn Syrup

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
297: Aliens & Autism #14
Boots, why can't we use hockey tape? You can't just throw something like that in there and not explain it.

Ok real response! I feel infinitely less embarrassed by any time i've tried to force jokes that are actually not jokes thanks to this little bit of Lemon's at the end.

So thank you Lemon!

(And yes i'm aware this is not an isolated incident. This is just the most affirming.)
Lemon Hux
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 03:51:37 pm by Shell Game »