Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:50 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

What's your favorite F Plus topic?

Crazy and physically impossible fetishes
45 (12%)
Creepy and gross fetishes
24 (6.4%)
Weirdo subcultures and broken people in general
47 (12.6%)
Stupid people
39 (10.4%)
People with terrible views (including PUAs)
23 (6.1%)
Support groups
5 (1.3%)
Pseudoscience and hippie bullshit
33 (8.8%)
Teenagers being teenagers
18 (4.8%)
Nerds
16 (4.3%)
"Social justice"
14 (3.7%)
Poetry and literature
20 (5.3%)
People who are legitimately crazy (including conspiracy theorists)
40 (10.7%)
Food
26 (7%)
Dating websites for the poorly socialized
15 (4%)
Drugs, maaaaan
9 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Topic: What's your favorite type of episode?  (Read 26681 times)

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
What's your favorite type of episode? #15
I like and want more gross food episodes.

Basically when I hear stories about people who use entire jars of Mayonnaise to make horrible Frankenstein dishes, it makes me feel just that much better about my own diet.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
What's your favorite type of episode? #16
I like and want more gross food episodes.

Basically when I hear stories about people who use entire jars of Mayonnaise to make horrible Frankenstein dishes, it makes me feel just that much better about my own diet.
STOG, February 26, 2015, 11:45:50 am

So I recently bought a box of corn flakes because of a ridiculously elaborate plan that I'm not going to describe here. On the back are some gross recipes. I've been thinking about making a "jack cooks gross internet food and takes pictures of it" thread because I kind of want to make some of this garbage I'm always finding.

Also I think the next food episode vista that needs to be explored is wikihow explaining how to make gross food.

Its interesting collecting the monster cockytics for what people prefer, episode-wise.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #17
Its interesting collecting the monster cockytics for what people prefer
jack chick, February 26, 2015, 12:37:10 pm

This will soon become ballpit's version of "gently caress"
Puppy Time JonRG

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
What's your favorite type of episode? #18

Cat Planet, February 26, 2015, 12:40:22 pm

Holy shit, if I hadn't given my bulb to Frank West, I'd give it to you for this.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
What's your favorite type of episode? #19
Can we get a dickbugs part 2

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
What's your favorite type of episode? #20
The fetish episodes are generally good, but the fetish episodes where the subjects are either playing intellectual Übermenschen on a a weird sex forum (luscious.net, the dude who brought up eugenics in the adultdvdtalk episode) or trying so hard to make their fetish into a goddamn worldview (waifus, Christian discipline) are uniquely weird and laughable for me. I can barely imagine the thought process that leads to "well my fetish is my politics and my ethics and sometimes my metaphysics, I'm in a great place and the world needs to hear my waifu-only no-fap philosophy!"

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
What's your favorite type of episode? #21

Cat Planet, February 26, 2015, 12:40:22 pm

Holy shit, if I hadn't given my bulb to Frank West, I'd give it to you for this.
Fanzay, February 26, 2015, 04:34:43 pm

I have donated a bulb in your honor.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
What's your favorite type of episode? #22
Just for kicks.

monster cockysis is the process of breaking a complex topic or substance into smaller parts to gain a better understanding of it. The technique has been applied in the study of mathematics and logic since before Aristotle (384–322 B.C.), though monster cockysis as a formal concept is a relatively recent development.[1]

The word comes from the Ancient Greek ἀνάλυσις (monster cockusis, "a breaking up", from ana- "up, throughout" and lysis "a loosening").Quote from

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
What's your favorite type of episode? #23
Sorry, I gotta have fun with this.

The word comes from the Ancient Greek ἀνάλυσις (monster cockusis, "a huge penis", from monster- "prodigious, of considerable size" and cockusis "male genitalia").

Mistress Eva

• Anthropologist and Atrocity Tourist
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #24
I'd have to say that my least favorite episodes are the stoner/drug-user ones. I've spent my time with those morons and not only are they not particularly original, they're kinda boring.

Cat Planet

• Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #25
My least favorite episode was the Christian Domestic Discipline one, which I turned off after about a quarter and could never finish listening to. There is a subset of people in BDSM who try to exrapolate their fetish turn ons into a real relationship and I wish they wouldn't (they also like saying things like "there is no such thing as consent in our relationship" and "we want to remove the boundaries between consensual and abusive"). Also, none of the fetish episodes have made fun of what I like, which is a shame (my sister who likes guys choking her says the same). Apart from that, the teenager episodes because I end up empathizing with them too much (even though I haven't been one for a while).

I'm still waiting for a polyamory episode to be mildly offended by, as I've been in such relationships a couple of times and Lemon said he wanted to do one.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:54:22 am by Cat Planet »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
What's your favorite type of episode? #26
I really like stupid new-age or pseudoscience stuff because I'm fascinated with people believing stuff like that, and somehow against the odds making a living out of it, but I can't resist a good fetish episode, or a food episode.

The only thing I really don't like is when an episode is about subcultures that just hurt unwilling participants (basically just the christian bdsm and PUA shit iirc). Many more Lou Reads episodes fall under this than I'm happy with.

I don't find the episodes about teenagers that funny, but that might be my bias as someone who is still technically a teenager.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
What's your favorite type of episode? #27
I'm not really a fan of the new agey stuff because it gets a little samey to me.  Other than the aliens business, which is magical.

I enjoy stuff like the CDD and PUA and ladyhater eps mainly because it's really satisfying hearing people make fun of it and treat it as terrible after being in a lot of places where misogyny was treated as normal and right.  Of course, I'm happy enough to just relisten to those over and over rather than getting new ones made, because I do want the podcast crew to not be totally depressed when I am not paying them gobs of money for the privilege.

Cat Planet

• Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #28
For me PUA episodes are more funny than infuriating because I've talked to them in real life. You tell them a story of meeting a new woman and they keep asking "What lines did you use", "When did you escalate" and "What do you think of Mystery's opinion on this technique"

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
What's your favorite type of episode? #29
I've got to agree that while PUAs are funny, MRAs are exhausting unless you meticulously mine for the most absurd and least infuriating stuff.  MRA at its core is a topic about terrible people, while PUA at its core is about idiotic people.  They both think women are garbage, and there's some terrible idiots out there who are into both, but PUAs are in a category alongside hypnosis people and people who think they can summon chi energy.