Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:15:32 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228359 times)

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #90
I just drank for seven hours straight and i htnik i'd rathr die than feel te way i'm going to feel in the morning, but it was still fun
lazzer grardaion? Corn Syrup chai tea latte moooo566 (taylor's version) Turtle Shell Game bubbleuj Sherman Tank

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #91
I'm not drunk anymore but god tonight was the best and then the worst and I didn't even throw up

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #92
STOP TALKING ABOUT FORTNIGHT OH MY GODDD

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #93
Beep beep beep whats that noise oh im backing up a big lot of love into this forum!! woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
skeletons! bubbleuj Carbon Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #94
Sorry I tried to delete all of my social media including ballp.it so I could keep the sadness contained but I like this place too much. I'm now sitting on my kitchen floor eating pizza and listening to the Magnus Archives podcast. It's been an awful day, and this is an okay end to it.
bubbleuj

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #95
im drunl
lazzer grardaion? skeletons!

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #96
Sorry I tried to delete all of my social media including ballp.it so I could keep the sadness contained but I like this place too much. I'm now sitting on my kitchen floor eating pizza and listening to the Magnus Archives podcast. It's been an awful day, and this is an okay end to it.
Sangry Novel, February 23, 2018, 10:23:31 pm

please don't go. you are rad.
bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #97

jack chick, February 23, 2018, 11:12:37 pm

Well I don't know how to handle that at all and I'm the drunkest I've ever been so thanks that is very nice to know and I do like you guys a lot because kind but wired people are hard to come by in like a good way and stuff and I think I've forgotten how punctuation works and I hope you aren't being sarcastic because I'm a huge emotional push over this weekend and I'm gonna throw my phone on the floor now so I can't make more posts like this sorry

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #98

Well I don't know how to handle that at all and I'm the drunkest I've ever been so thanks that is very nice to know and I do like you guys a lot because kind but wired people are hard to come by in like a good way and stuff and I think I've forgotten how punctuation works and I hope you aren't being sarcastic because I'm a huge emotional push over this weekend and I'm gonna throw my phone on the floor now so I can't make more posts like this sorry
Sangry Novel, February 23, 2018, 11:32:29 pm
We like you yo!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #99

Sangry Novel, February 23, 2018, 11:32:29 pm
We like you yo!
AgentCoop, February 23, 2018, 11:55:10 pm

That's very good thank you I'm serious when I say I've never been this drunk before thanks for humoring me you're all very lovely people and I really hope every one here gonna finds happiness because what is life really but a brief series of moments where we connect people. Holy crap I think my mouth just went numb does that happen? Tomorrow is gonna be regret day isn't it? I think is time to throw the phone away from me and drink some water I love you dudes an's other people even lemon goodnight everyone you the best <3
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #100
Is there even a delete button for ballpit accounts? I looked for one some time ago but couldn't find it.
The closest you could probably do is deleting all your posts manually, and with how many posts you have you'll be sober long before you're done with that.

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #101
Aaaaa yeah no ditto those other folks, please don't delete. You're one of my top favorite people on this site if I'm candid. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time of it. If you need to talk I know you don't like """"know"""""""" me or whatever but I'm always down to listen. Take care of you.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #102
Please don't go I need good posters to cancel me out.

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
I'm losing so much fucking weight my boxers are falling down while i wear pants fuuuuuck

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'm losing so much fucking weight my boxers are falling down while i wear pants fuuuuuck
Trav, March 10, 2018, 07:38:00 pm
guess you'll have to buy a boxer belt
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte