Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:20:13 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Good causes  (Read 2882 times)

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Good causes
We have our fun around here, but sometimes things get serious. I thought it might be nice to have a thread to promote worthy charities and whatnot. So I'm going to tell you about Small Projects Istanbul, a charity that helps Syrian refugees, particularly school-age children. One of my friends, who just came back from several months in Istanbul, volunteered there and has only good things to say about them. Among other things, they provide money to kids to help them pay school fees, or to cover the money they would have earned while in class. They also have a craft collective, where Syrian women make bracelets, earrings, and rings, the proceeds of which support SPI's efforts.
jorty Achilles' Heelies Argyle Funk chai tea latte

Argyle Funk

• Butt Humiliator
  • Paid
  • probably sleeping
Good causes #1
As I'm sure many of you know, large swathes of my home state, Louisiana, were flooded after several days of torrential rain! Luckily, my family and the area I'm from were unaffected (double fortunate since that area had flooding just a few months ago), but lots of people are kind of out of luck, especially since not many had flood insurance. If you'd like to help out, here's a handy list of organizations!
jorty Yavuz