Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:25:21 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 99003 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #135
well so traffic in portland is the opposite of bad traffic everywhere else. everyone here is a PASSIVE driver. it is not uncommon for 4 cars to arrive at a 4 way stop and then just nothing fucking happens for several seconds.

public transit is perfectly adequate, and the city is mostly flat so its not too bad to get around on a bike for most destinations.
jack chick, January 14, 2020, 09:02:34 am
Yeah i forgot to specify. I'm so used to Oregon traffic.

Shell Game

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #136

The F Plus does not condone betting on outcomes, which is a crime.

If you were to bet on outcomes, you could give one point for every correctly guessed finalist, and either 2 or 4 points for correctly guessing the winner. You could then lobby other attendees at the event to vote for the winners you have preselected. The F Plus wouldn't condone any of that.
Lemon, January 13, 2020, 10:44:57 am
Boots, Jack, Shell Game, Bunnybread

Winner: Boots
Agent Coop Time!, January 13, 2020, 10:52:49 am
I'm honored you think I'll win any part of this.

Well, you're actually correct because by getting to be around a bunch of wonderful and dear people I'm already a winner! [heart]
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Dr. Buttplug

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #137
Hell, I'm amazed you think I'll even be participating in this. 

Like I'm gonna be anywhere but the Puppet Museum for 3 days straight.
Shell Game Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sauce Dr. Buttplug NutshellGulag ViviVixen

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #138
I just like betting!

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #139
Winner: Boots
Agent Coop Time!, January 13, 2020, 10:52:49 am

Here's a smart person
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #140
I usually don't go out on a limb like this, but I might just go all in on Guest.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Internet User Dr. Buttplug Lemon Mr. Hunky Academia Hux Maslow’s Tweeds Penultimatum

Shell Game

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #141
Well Tuttle's a rude lad who will receive no prizes.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #142
i'm flattered that you think I, a person who is not Kumpot, would beat Kumpot. however incorrect this may be.

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #143
OH GOD LESS THAN A WEEK SO HYPED YESSS

but i just realized i get there a little after midnight on friday. and i think i have to wait till 4 pm to check into my hotel, according to the reservation. if anyone's staying at the pearl district hampton and has a room on thursday, i would like to humbly request that i crash there for a couple hours just to sleep(on a floor or chair, not even using a bed)
i'm willing to pay like half the price of a day's stay in exchange.
unless it's considered acceptable to fall asleep on one of those waiting room chairs at the airport. or in the hotel lobby. with a big-ass suitcase. i will figure something out.

also! i'm assuming that we'll be doing that zipcar thing to get to the show itself. as far as other activities go, are we gonna split up or kinda travel in a group? like are we all gonna collectively decide on something cool to do and go together, or split into smaller groups? especially since there's gonna be a group of us at the hampton. we've got a whole weekend so i'm guessing we're gonna tag along with various other people throughout it.

also! is it too late to suggest we do one of those murder mystery games that we did over discord?

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #144
also! i'm assuming that we'll be doing that zipcar thing to get to the show itself. as far as other activities go, are we gonna split up or kinda travel in a group? like are we all gonna collectively decide on something cool to do and go together, or split into smaller groups? especially since there's gonna be a group of us at the hampton. we've got a whole weekend so i'm guessing we're gonna tag along with various other people throughout it.
Hux, January 14, 2020, 08:38:25 pm

I'm not at the Hilton but if someone ends up needing a place to crash Friday night, I think my room will have a couch. Also Hux your best bet to get around, from Bozarth and other people's advice, would be to split an uber or public transit.

I think we're going to visit that puppet museum, maybe we should coordinate to meet there, like Saturday afternoon? or call ahead as a tour group?

Friday I'll be at the MST3k, I'll try to wear my F Plus t-shirt. I plan on visiting the Freakybuttrue place before that. I definitely will find time to hit up some local book stores too, at least Powells, but probably also Burnside. I require obscure paperbacks that smell like pipe tobacco or grimoires that smell like birthday candles.

I'm so fucking excited you guys!

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #145
also! is it too late to suggest we do one of those murder mystery games that we did over discord?

I would love to do this somehow but I'm going to be juggling multiple groups of people as is so there's no way it's gonna happen.

Shell Game

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #146

I would love to do this somehow but I'm going to be juggling multiple groups of people as is so there's no way it's gonna happen.
Frank West, January 15, 2020, 09:06:10 am
I absolutely couldn't imagine you pulling off something like that. That'd kill you I think. Then your last words will be reading a part instead of reciting DMC.

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #147
I usually don't go out on a limb like this, but I might just go all in on Guest.
Turtle, January 14, 2020, 06:12:05 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Shell Game

Angora Gomorrah

• just another cat on the internet
  • Paid
  • this is the life I chose
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #148

I'll be doing public transit and Lyft to get around. It was super easy the last time I visited.
I'm also staying at the Hampton Inn, getting in Friday mid-morning. Where and when are we all meeting up?

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 04:10:29 pm by weedcat »

Diploskull

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #149
Wanna start some kind of group chat for people in that hotel so if anyone wants to meet up it'll be easy?