Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:17:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot  (Read 27298 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot
with Boots Raingear, Jimmyfranks, Kumquatxop, John Toast, and Lemon.
Content for this episode was compiled by Caroline
Edited by Lemon.

It's probably a complicated confluence of biology and experience that leads a person to become a foot fetishist, but it is a confluence that clearly happens very often, if the internet is to be believed. What exactly is it that these foot fetishists seem to hold as a common interest? Well, if you ask the members of The Den Of Smelly Feet, the answer is... yeah, that. This week, The F Plus really wants to make out with Gary.

MUSIC USED
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell
J. Geils Band - Love Stinks

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #1
SCENE: Two weeks ago

TCC: Oh hey, The F Plus just recorded a foot fetish episode.
TCC's Husband: Oh god, I hate foot fetish stuff.
TCC: Come on dude, how bad could it be? It's just feet.

SCENE: Two hours ago

TCC: Hey, bad news sweetie. The F Plus foot fetish episode just went up.
TCCH: I'm not listening to it.
TCC and Roommates: Oh come on, how bad could it be? We'll all listen together.
TCCH: Okay, fine.

SCENE: One hour and fifty minutes ago

TCCaR: OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GROSS I HATE THIS
TCCH: I WARNED YOU ABOUT FEET, MAN. I WARNED YOU, DOG.

Seriously. When you said foot fetish I was expecting something a little more... sterile. Drier, maybe. This was so nasty on so many levels. Even the fifteen-minute shower I just took hasn't helped all that much. Nice finding, guys.

applecake

• Paid
  • Made for TV
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #2
Noooooooooooo dear god no.

I can do re-listens of adult babies or the sex with bugs just fine, but this had me going into reactions on par with some of the LouReads recordings. Aaagh. I don't know why, feet don't really bother me, but this matter-of-fact...descriptions and...engh.

Although this was the episode that finally pushed me into registering and paying for an account after hemm-hawwing about it for ages. It was like Lemon was talking to me when he said 'so if you haven't registered on the forums yet because you haven't thought of a name...'

not at all feet related because after that, no thank you

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #3
I've waited my whole life for this episode. It was more repulsive than I could have dreamed.

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #4
The grossest thing about this forum was the sheer number of times people casually dropped incest into the conversation. Sisters, cousins, mothers. I left most of it out of the doc because it tipped the humour/horror balance way too far in the wrong direction. I still don't get it. What is it with foot fetishists and their family members?

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #5
Foots Raingear.

Seriously, the toejam post was the most disgusting thing I think I've heard on this podcast.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:45:37 am by Nyarai »

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #6
The grossest thing about this forum was the sheer number of times people casually dropped incest into the conversation. Sisters, cousins, mothers. I left most of it out of the doc because it tipped the humour/horror balance way too far in the wrong direction. I still don't get it. What is it with foot fetishists and their family members?
Caroline, September 07, 2014, 04:45:00 am
If I had to guess, I'd say that a lot of people don't have reservations about not wearing shoes in front of their kids/cousins/siblings, not realizing that they're enabling fetish growth.

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #7
Christ. I expected this to have more in common with the I Love Ladies With Flat Tyres guy and much less in common with the dickbugs. I came in expecting talking about footjob logistics and maybe ball kicking in heels, not fucking dirty shoes and finding toe fungus erotic.

These guys are just fucking gross.

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #8
The best part was the foot fetish Christmas poem, because the writer was clearly masturbating when he started, and so it reached a higher level of incoherent insanity than previous fetish poems, and more quickly.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #9
This episode strongly reaffirms my belief that we should abandon our human bodies and migrate to dragon cytran bodies as quickly as possible, because then this shit wouldn't happen.

I hope.

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #10
That wouldn't help at all, the denizens of the forum would just opt to cybertransplant into amorphous spheres studded with dozens of feet and pockmarked with nostrils. Imagine a future of human balloons filled with beer gas cavorting across the clouds like boils. Roy Orbison goes into hiding, tormented by animated rolls of clingfilm. Opening your freezer to discover gigantic teeth have been frolicking in your ice. Your doormat unexpectedly moans with pleasure - a submissive has ambushed your foot in your own apartment! Arse sniffers transformed into barstools, infiltrating your favourite pub, forcing you to be constantly on the lookout for sidling.

A world of overtly horrifying cronenbergs and covertly horrifying inanimate objects. If you want to know the future, imagine an anthropomorphic boot kicking an anthropomorphic ballsack - forever.

The Malatorans are coming. Buy war booze.
cube abuser Runic Bobalay Navigator Haydon edgeandpearl RoeCocoa junior associate faguar

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #11
It was brought up in the public comments section over on thefpl.us, but I'd like to mention it here too.

Toast was mixed super, super quiet in this episode. Like, he wasn't speaking quietly, because when I cranked the volume I could hear the emphasis and tone in his voice, just that you could barely hear him at normal volume. I don't know what happened there, but if I had to guess I'd say that his track wasn't run through the compressor, leaving his waveform way smaller than everyone else's.

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #12
I was going to bring that up too.  I don't play the podcast episodes terribly loud to begin with, but several times I had to stop, rewind and lean closer to the speaker to make out what John was saying.  Is it too late to fix that, or could his voice get turned up somehow?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #13
I already dumped the Audacity merge audio, so the workfile isn't accessible.

What happened actually is John turned in his audio very loud. I turned him down at several point, and I guess I'm realizing now that I turned him down too much in the final pass.

Neal

Episode 150: Snoot By The Foot #14
My favorite Footwind album is the one with lyrics written by Michael Moorsock.