Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:06:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: A Hangover Thread  (Read 116583 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
A Hangover Thread #270
Hi thread I need hangover pizza what should I have on it?
moooo566, December 16, 2017, 05:03:04 am

get an aussie if you have those where you live

(Aussie is ham and egg, its real fucking neato)

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
A Hangover Thread #271
Just to update you, all those are good ideas (except egg on a pizza, what the fuck) but I can literally see a dominos from my window so I had their chipotle pulled pork and also some onions so I could pretend I was eating a vegetable.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
A Hangover Thread #272
I feel like I'm recovering from fucking pneumonia and my knees have officially exploded. fuck
bubbleuj

Ambious

A Hangover Thread #273
why
      why
               why
                           why
                                                 why
Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte bubbleuj Boots Raingear skeletons!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
A Hangover Thread #274
I didn't drink enough water and now the headaches are rollin in to make sure getting to sleep IS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE

Edit:.I CAN HEAR MY HEARTBEAT IN MY EARS
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 12:27:45 am by M/fuk'n Sanguinary Novel »

Ambious

A Hangover Thread #275
So I got out of the defense for a project I've been working on 25/7 for two.5 weeks now and it went great so me ant the team went to get wicked drunk and I haven't been this drunk since F+ live 6 so I have this to say:
  • F Plus 6 was wicked awesome. I loved everyone I met, especially Shell GAme and Positive Stress because they're my Extra Credit homies and I love them all. Also I'm pretty sure Lemon hugged me twice! I only remember one time but I'm sure he hugged me again later when I was going away tto eat too many pancakes with STOG, Shell and TRAV in that diner.
  • Extra Credit - I love you fam! STOG started this because he wanted to give listenerss a change to participate in F Plus and ended up creating an amazing community along with Milly the amazing and the entire community they spawned is welcoming and friendly and lovely and I love every single one of you EXTRA CREDIT fam! Stog and Milly should both be super proud of what the'yve created!
  • This course is worth at least 6 points, why it's onlyt 4 is beyond me but fuck it we nailed the shit out of it to the point the professor said "You guys went waaay above and beyond" and I had no life fore the past two weeks but it seemes ot have payed off.
  • In the last two weeks I had two Intel engineers tell me I'm a better practical coder and engineer than most people they know and that it's beyond them how come nobody hires me, especially Intel - so fuck Intel - your loss suckers. But seriously though, hire me, I need money.
  • I love all of Ballp.it, *ALL* of Extra Credit and especially Extra Credit core like redacted <----- there was a long list of names here but I'm afraid to leave anyone out so just know if you're in the Extra Credit Discord I love you.
    • And most of all I love Guest
Ambious, January 21, 2018, 03:58:39 pm

Jesus Wept it's 3:37 AM and it's already bad.
Glad to see I was happy drunk this time.
Magog

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
A Hangover Thread #276
Changed my Valentine's plans to hang out with my co-worker who had last month broken up with her (shit fuck asshole) boyfriend. Made pizzas with her and her kids and then drank a whole damn bottle of Hendricks.

My stomach is just furious and she is at home sick today.

Totally worth it.
chai tea latte

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
A Hangover Thread #277
It was about 10pm last night when we all started picking Karaoke songs that were way out of our vocal ranges, that's when I knew that today was going to be a write-off.
bubbleuj Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte

Ambious

A Hangover Thread #278
Oh dear Satan fuck what have I done
GirlKisser420

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
A Hangover Thread #279
I'm in it too yo

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
A Hangover Thread #280
First of all, ow.

Second, WHAT AN EMBARRASSING POST MORTEM. Thanks ballp.it for tolerating my self esteem crash cause damn.

Now to see if I remembered to put the leftover pizza in the fridge...
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Carbon skeletons! bubbleuj

bubbleuj

• Paid
A Hangover Thread #281
We had four bottles of wine and players bunch of scratch cards because we just kept winning MORE SCRATCH CARDS.

Now I am ded

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
A Hangover Thread #282
And most of all I love Turbo Sexaphonic Delight

I love you too, Ambious. I'm glad we're getting these feelings out in the open.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 04:45:48 pm by Turbo Sexaphonic Delight »

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
A Hangover Thread #283
The alarm in the building next door has been sounding for an hour and I am ready to kill

bubbleuj

• Paid
A Hangover Thread #284
I've been drinking a disgusting mixture of turmeric and pepper tea in the mornings. It is very good for hangover,yes.