Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:38:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448504 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
the life of the catbus from my neighbour totoro was probably hell

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
For some reason I thought all the members of the B-52s were gay, turns out I'm wrong
A Meat, October 01, 2018, 04:48:30 pm
Yeah Cindy's straight.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
For some reason I thought all the members of the B-52s were gay, turns out I'm wrong
A Meat, October 01, 2018, 04:48:30 pm

For some reason I thought all the members of the B-52s were american long-range, subsonic, jet-powered strategic bombers with turgid, drippy phalluses, turns out i listened to a Curse Forced Aeromorph .mp3, was hypnotized into forgetting it, and only broke the spell last week

edit: moral of the story never listen to your personal last.fm radio mix, srs, PSA, do be scared
chai tea latte Shell Game A Meat
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:27:10 pm by Spooks »

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
it's weird that we're so prone to making up wierd sectarian divides over trivial things. like when two people have differing opinions their initial instinct is always defensive. one could ascribe this to the epoch of the internet but given the historic persecution of left-handed people or the public disdain for disco in the late 70s i think this may be intrinsic to human behaviour. but in spite of all this, hopefully in the future we can overcome our nature, unite as a species, and finally ban pineapple on pizza
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
it's weird that we're so prone to making up wierd sectarian divides over trivial things. like when two people have differing opinions their initial instinct is always defensive. one could ascribe this to the epoch of the internet but given the historic persecution of left-handed people or the public disdain for disco in the late 70s i think this may be intrinsic to human behaviour. but in spite of all this, hopefully in the future we can overcome our nature, unite as a species, and finally ban pineapple on pizza
krytton, October 03, 2018, 10:04:18 pm
how else will you tenderize the pizza

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
Turning Point USA Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.

And so I asked him, peameal bacon and pineapple on pizza or canadian bacon and pineapple on pizza, and he said canadian bacon and pineapple on pizza, so I screamed "Die, heretic!" and pushed him off the bridge
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Salamence is just a jet with a neck. Aka a Latios for a head.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

And so I asked him, peameal bacon and pineapple on pizza or canadian bacon and pineapple on pizza, and he said canadian bacon and pineapple on pizza, so I screamed "Die, heretic!" and pushed him off the bridge
chai tea latte, October 04, 2018, 03:17:44 am

Shit that sounds amazing. Bacon and pineapple pizza is delicious, and I will die on that hill.
Liatai

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
"Where are you joe DiMaggio" way to date yourselves Simon and garfunkel.
Dr. Buttplug

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Every time I see Chai's cheevo count all I hear in my head is "420 owe weed errday"
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

The Smoking Dad

• Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
Aliens vs Predator: Dancing All Night
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx lazzer grardaion? Shell Game Frank West Corn Syrup

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Was looking for pictures of Lee Young-ae's character in JSA and one of the first results was from a site called kpopherald dot com

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
I'm glad the free market of ideas exists so I can buy and eat up the same shit over and over w/o anyone getting on my case about it
im adulting like a boss [coolspot][earthworm][sonic]

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
suspect was glomped by law enforcement,
GirlKisser420 . Frank West Dr. Buttplug