Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:15:44 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off  (Read 7244 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off #15
[dick][dick][dick][dick][dick]
Great Joe Salubrious Rex vampiresoftware sea hag Tipsy Almond Sauce chai tea latte Bodark

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off #16
Several of the readings in this episode focused on the social/societal aspect of ambulatory pairs of legs being full persons, and I found that fascinating. I wonder how much of the ~forbidden romance between a man and a pair of legs~ is poor writing versus how much is actually the thing that makes them horny.
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off #17
Several of the readings in this episode focused on the social/societal aspect of ambulatory pairs of legs being full persons, and I found that fascinating. I wonder how much of the ~forbidden romance between a man and a pair of legs~ is poor writing versus how much is actually the thing that makes them horny.
EYE OF ZA, October 16, 2023, 11:00:51 pm

Ah, yes, as detailed in the erotic classic Lady Chatterly's Lower (Half)
junior associate faguar Lemon xX_sp00ks_Xx John Toast Boots Raingear

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off #18
theres something really Jungian about these guys where they're really trying to suppress the potential for anything to be upsetting or violent and it just comes out in really weird stories. Good on them I guess for not having a full on amputee suffering thing but theres such a weird thread through half of the doc where they're trying to give the women a vague sense of agency while also taking away half their body so they're extremely dependent on the hero and unable to talk
DUDEVSTHEWORLD chai tea latte

Smallest Sasquatch

• Paid
393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off #19
Two guesses as to which devil fruit powers these guys would want.

I'm so sorry for being a One Piece fan.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off #20
theres something really Jungian about these guys where they're really trying to suppress the potential for anything to be upsetting or violent and it just comes out in really weird stories. Good on them I guess for not having a full on amputee suffering thing but theres such a weird thread through half of the doc where they're trying to give the women a vague sense of agency while also taking away half their body so they're extremely dependent on the hero and unable to talk
GirlKisser420, October 18, 2023, 06:24:01 pm

The story about the lady's head being taken off and then her body starts posing sexily because it doesn't have her head to stop it had the tiny cartoon Sigmund Freud that lives in my head nodding and clapping.
Lemon

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off #21
Two guesses as to which devil fruit powers these guys would want.

I'm so sorry for being a One Piece fan.
Smallest Sasquatch, October 19, 2023, 01:53:23 pm

trick question they want trafalgar laws weirdo zone power. they want their girlfriends to be buggy the clown
A Meat Smallest Sasquatch Salubrious Rex junior associate faguar

Skeeps

• Paid
393: The Whole Thing Comes Right Off #22
If I had this power I would coat my palm with glue and then slap someone and detach my hand at point of impact
xX_sp00ks_Xx junior associate faguar GirlKisser420 One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes