Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:13:50 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Guesses about episode 300?  (Read 28418 times)

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Guesses about episode 300? #45
full remake of citizen kane but instead of 'rosebud' he says 'jelqing'
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, January 30, 2019, 01:15:24 pm

Well, it's no trick to get a bigger cock... if all you want is to get a bigger cock.
Lemon Seth "Slimy" Rollins Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop SHAMBA~1.SBB Shell Game chai tea latte Yavuz

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
Guesses about episode 300? #46
I think they’ll skip episode 300 entirely until years later, when they read a historical re-enactment forum

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Guesses about episode 300? #47
Zack Snyder fan sites/forums would be too obvious

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Guesses about episode 300? #48
Episode 300 gets so hyped up that FPlus skips it entirely, fuck you
Novelty Novel, January 31, 2019, 07:36:34 pm

Every episode after 299 is 299 part 2, 299 part 3, etc.
Darkly, February 01, 2019, 08:42:09 am

This, of course, continues until we hit episode 299 part 299 at which point things roll back over and we get episode 299 part 299 act 1, 299 part 299 act 2, 299 part 299 act 3...

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Guesses about episode 300? #49
Actual suggestion, re-recording all the best material from the really early episodes where the audio quality wasn't great and the format wasn't sorted and the jokes hadn't hit their stride.
RoeCocoa

Neal

Guesses about episode 300? #50
Actual suggestion, re-recording all the best material from the really early episodes where the audio quality wasn't great and the format wasn't sorted and the jokes hadn't hit their stride.
boooo566, February 02, 2019, 03:20:19 am

This has potential: after all, if RiffTrax can go back to movies that were featured on MST3K and still come up with new material, the ridiculists could probably do something similar. Particularly if new people read the selections rather than the original casts.

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
Guesses about episode 300? #51
Stationary Voyagers radioplay. Dozerfleet Founder makes a Stan Lee-esque cameo where he explains how much he hates condoms for ten full minutes. Acier sings the theme.
Dr. Buttplug Vinny Possum Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sherman Tank Yavuz

Ambious

Guesses about episode 300? #52
Re-reading of the worst and grossest bits in F Plus history - read by the people who submitted them (as punishment)

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Guesses about episode 300? #53
F-Plus Tries: Ridiculists try various things from episodes.
Nutshell bakes some more terrible things, Lemon buys a fur suit (from a reputable dealer), and STOG stuffs bugs in his penis.

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
Guesses about episode 300? #54
F-Plus Tries: Ridiculists try various things from episodes.
Nutshell bakes some more terrible things, Lemon buys a fur suit (from a reputable dealer), and STOG stuffs bugs in his penis.
Dr. Buttplug, February 07, 2019, 01:06:38 pm
I already drank some Soylent on stream, I guess I could buttchug some on Clips4sale this time.
Boots Raingear Dr. Buttplug Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Hux Sherman Tank Macho Masc Sangy Savage Carbon Yavuz

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
Guesses about episode 300? #55
all the ridiculists buy swords from BUDK and fight to the death. live on twitch.
chai tea latte Corn Syrup

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Guesses about episode 300? #56
all the ridiculists buy swords from BUDK and fight to the death. live on twitch.
Hux, February 07, 2019, 04:22:02 pm
no injuries (that weren't self inflicted)

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
Guesses about episode 300? #57
the fplus reads their own tvtropes page.
then lemon buys stupid domains on livestream while boots plays the keyboard in the background. meanwhile, kumquatxop has a freestyle rap battle with stog. immovable object vs unstoppable force. the rap battle never ends and 20 years later they’re still going at it. boots keeps playing the keyboard, but sound no longer comes out. it broke 5 years ago. his fingers are now gangrenous bone. lemon now owns every domain on the internet. the icecaps have melted and everyone’s houses are flooded but they don’t stop. nuclear war breaks out across the world. the only thing left is fplus episode number 300. the only thing that ever was is fplus episode number 300. the only thing that ever will be is fplus episode 300.
SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte Vinny Possum Sherman Tank Wrought Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa Lemon Yavuz

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Guesses about episode 300? #58
Feature length karaoke episode
beelzeboob

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Guesses about episode 300? #59
the fplus reads their own tvtropes page.
then lemon buys stupid domains on livestream while boots plays the keyboard in the background. meanwhile, kumquatxop has a freestyle rap battle with stog. immovable object vs unstoppable force. the rap battle never ends and 20 years later they’re still going at it. boots keeps playing the keyboard, but sound no longer comes out. it broke 5 years ago. his fingers are now gangrenous bone. lemon now owns every domain on the internet. the icecaps have melted and everyone’s houses are flooded but they don’t stop. nuclear war breaks out across the world. the only thing left is fplus episode number 300. the only thing that ever was is fplus episode number 300. the only thing that ever will be is fplus episode 300.
Hux, February 07, 2019, 10:17:28 pm
We might be over-hyping this just a little. Lemon may only be able to conjure one apocalyptic event for a special episode.