Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:32:53 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1434111 times)

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
Sometimes I wish that the world would suddenly be plagued by dragons, simply so I could drop everything and go on an epic quest. Cause then it would be more socially acceptable to sing "Kill the Dwagon" like Elmer Fudd does about Wabbits.
Gyro
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:53:06 am by Chupasaurus-Rex »

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
I once met a black girl with a really short winter coat and thoughtlessly commented "Well, I can tell you're not from Finland!". Only after I said it I realized she probably gave those words a whole different interpretation than I had meant. I wanted to run after her and shout "Your coat! It's because you have a short coat and everyone here wears long ones! I'm not a racist I swear!!".
montrith, April 20, 2016, 10:17:05 pm

But that wouldn't be respecting the traditional Finnish hectare of personal space!

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Every morning I think up excuses for not showing up at work. I never use them because I can't deal with the guilt.

But sometimes I take a break and play Candy Crush. Then I feel guilty again when I get called a hard worker.
Chupasaurus-Rex Gyro

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
I always kinda figured your job was looking up deranged, godawful shit on google. 

I think you've earned that Candy Crush break, baby.  Maybe take the week off, even.
Chupasaurus-Rex Gyro

Really_Quite_Nice

• "Do I look like the kind of man who goes to wicked parties?"
  • Paid
  • Every time I've built character, I've regretted it
Waking up after a night of good sleep is disappointing. I could've done something better with a few of those hours.
Bodark Nifty Nif

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
Since AgentCoop's avatar is of Gyro Zeppeli, Gyro needs to change his avatar to Dale Cooper.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Since AgentCoop's avatar is of Gyro Zeppeli, Gyro needs to change his avatar to Dale Cooper.
LancashireMcGee, April 24, 2016, 06:15:28 pm
After finally figuring out that this wasn't some advanced usage of the 'you' function, I have decided that I am all for it

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
What should I do with my viola that's collecting dust in my closet?  It's a beautiful instrument and I never play it.  Hmmm...
Nifty Nif, April 21, 2016, 10:36:05 am

Busk!

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
HELLO, MY HONEY,
HELLO, MY BABY,
HELLO, MY RAGTIME GAAAAAL
Chupasaurus-Rex

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
It's not as fun as I thought to ask what battle theme you transition into if you start humming the classic Final Fantasy bassline.

For me it's the GBA version of the FFI one.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Why are there two substantial systems of color-coding rarity of items in games nowadays? It seems to me like it's either White<Blue<Yellow<(purple sometimes?)<Orange or White<Green<Blue<Purple<(pink sometimes?)<Ochre

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
There should be a light-hearted super sentai show called The Adventures of Power Priest and Robo Rabbi, especially if religion is not mentioned even once in any episode.
Nifty Nif Vinny Possum Chupasaurus-Rex

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
It's not as fun as I thought to ask what battle theme you transition into if you start humming the classic Final Fantasy bassline.

Cleretic, April 24, 2016, 09:18:58 pm
The GPA version of FFVI.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
I've been humming that stupid forest theme from Alex Kidd for days now and I have no idea why.

Somebody kill me please.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

Cleretic, April 24, 2016, 09:18:58 pm
For some reason it's the FFIII DS one? Probably since it's the easiest to whistle