Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:17:46 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228226 times)

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*
Hello this is the drunk thread.

The "oh fuck that was my stop dammit" thread.

Share your drunk thoughts about things because they will never not be funny to you the next day.
GirlKisser420

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #1
I will begin because fuck it.

Stars are fuckin' cool. Like ahh so far away but so shiny and pretty.

Liatai Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Apricaughts adamthephantump

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #2
Haha! My head feels like a giant weeble wobble on a merry-go-round even when I'm just sitting down. Weeeeee!
bubbleuj

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #3
I gave my friend my shawarma and she lost it.

I'm so sad.

Captain Capacitor

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #4
I finally remembered my ballpit login.

I am bemused.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Eider Duck Sherman Tank

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #5

cashmir sweaters

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #6
I'm only tipsy I swear starting a second job so yaymoney but booo work anyway I'm now out of cheap vodka

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #7
That will be the first and last time I start drinking at 7am. I chose a terrible/amazing time to joing the charity stream
Corn Syrup

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Our building manager hosted and EXTREMELY tone deaf Cinco de Mayo party (complete with serapes and sombreros), and let me tell you. Eating pretty light, having a bariatric stomach, and drinking two solo cups worth of pre-mixed margarita mix is just a recipe for being drunk as all hell. I am now sitting drunk at my desk, browsing Ballp.it and I'm going to miss my movie because I'm too drunk. Don't worry, the bariatric stomach means I'll feel my shame just as quickly as me getting drunk.

I love you ballp.it, even if it's a little uncomfortable how too involved I am sometimes for a comedy podcast website forum. You are all cool people.
Achilles' Heelies Hoopy A Meat Eider Duck Shell Game nuffkins, of all people, Yavuz Lemon Apricaughts bubbleuj

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Fuck me. I've been drinking and posting too much. I LOVE THE F-PLUS. even though i just learned about it within the last two months.

This community seems pretty solid too. Like... Not really that serious, but still involved and entertaining. Ballp.it is great.

No joke. My roommate and I have been connoisseurs of terrible internet things since we first met, and having something like this just makes it all more fun. Thanks guys.
Yavuz Lemon
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 02:14:49 am by Shell Game »

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
Not drunk, but not sober. I shouldn't have tried to explain smoking fetishists to my parents when they took me out to dinner.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Not drunk, but not sober. I shouldn't have tried to explain smoking fetishists to my parents when they took me out to dinner.
Malten, May 24, 2017, 09:06:04 pm

That's what being half in the bag does, it loosens up the FPlus Library of Knowledge - the library you would normally keep under lock and key until your death.
Hoopy

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
Celery is just bad water gone stiff and it's useless and awful. Who invented this. Terrible.
A Meat

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I spent two hours getting tipsy with a friend, now back at work to finish a mural before tomorrow morning.

I'm never leaving work.

I make good decisions.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I'm in the grips of that domestic lager y'all might fuck around and listen to the entire giles corey s/t
lazzer grardaion? Apricaughts