Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:44:50 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: The Ridiculist Jukebox  (Read 1288 times)

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
The Ridiculist Jukebox
I was wondering if anyone ever put together a playlist of all the music used in the F Plus bumpers, so of course when I couldn't find one I put it together myself. It is not comprehensive, partially because not every song is on spotify, partially because I haven't checked to make sure that every song is the correct version, but most songs should be accurate for every episode. It is a shared playlist, so if you have a correction or addition, then feel free to add it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5RSC2dteWNyArDMSU7oJv8?si=0d8d33c537964390
Sauce thelizzerd Salubrious Rex Lemon

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
The Ridiculist Jukebox #1
Thanks! I hope one goes up for the extra credits music too

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
The Ridiculist Jukebox #2
I was wondering if anyone ever put together a playlist of all the music used in the F Plus bumpers, so of course when I couldn't find one I put it together myself. It is not comprehensive, partially because not every song is on spotify, partially because I haven't checked to make sure that every song is the correct version, but most songs should be accurate for every episode. It is a shared playlist, so if you have a correction or addition, then feel free to add it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5RSC2dteWNyArDMSU7oJv8?si=0d8d33c537964390
eldritchhat, March 31, 2023, 04:13:55 pm

Damn, you beat me to it. I've been working on that exact thing in the background, but at my own leisurely pace (was still short of the triple digits).

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
The Ridiculist Jukebox #3
Thanks! I hope one goes up for the extra credits music too
PaulLovesToLaugh, March 31, 2023, 06:53:38 pm

if someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll start on this idea... Eventually.