Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:58:32 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE  (Read 49646 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #150
Will be sorting thru audio and video this weekend, hopefully, but Jimmyfranks is shockingly professional when it comes to our otherwise mess of a show, so we should be square.

Also, merch when I can get to it as well. And that includes hoodies!
Sherman Tank Saoirse-Lilith Achilles' Heelies Liatai Shell Game Sitting Here Corn Syrup Moose montrith Yavuz

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #151
A couple more thoughts: Victor appearing at my shoulder and sagely advising me to get a pale ale even though I don't normally like them was magic.  I'm pretty sure that last drink is what allowed me to teleport home!  Lemon serenading our table (first video shell posted) may have ruined me on 1) serenades and 2) tables.  Wow nothing will ever compare to that.
Sitting Here, October 30, 2018, 12:19:31 pm

Does that mean you liked it?  I never appeared at your shoulder to check up on it.  I like recommending beer to people, and I like it even more when someone is pleasantly surprised.
GirlKisser420 Liatai chai tea latte Corn Syrup Boots Raingear Vinny Possum SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz Sitting Here

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #152
Update: audio sounds perfect, probably our cleanest live recording yet.
Shell Game Adam Bozarth Macho Masc Sangy Savage Saoirse-Lilith Frank West GirlKisser420 Vinny Possum chai tea latte Fatty Bo Batty A Meat beelzeboob Boots Raingear Liatai SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies Corn Syrup Shigan Please And Thanks Wyst RoeCocoa Cirr montrith Yavuz JamEngulfer

Corn Syrup

• Paid
  • hit it and quidditch
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #153
Update: audio sounds perfect, probably our cleanest live recording yet.
Lemon, November 04, 2018, 11:20:25 am

As clean as it can be with Kumquat getting unleashed on a mic, anyway.
Lemon Wrought Liatai Shell Game RoeCocoa

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #154
Okay, so the status of surviving video of the event is currently unknown, but I'll say this: I don't want to let the recordings sit for the possible eventuality of both audio and video being released simultaneously, so I'm gonna get the audio released this weekend, and figure out the rest after that.
GirlKisser420 montrith Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Saoirse-Lilith SHAMBA~1.SBB Liatai Shell Game Frank West chai tea latte A Meat Yavuz RoeCocoa

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #155
I'm beginning to wonder how we managed to see anything at all from shows 4 and 5.

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #156
I'm beginning to wonder how we managed to see anything at all from shows 4 and 5.
Sham bam bamina!, November 16, 2018, 09:36:41 pm

Yo.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Lemon Boots Raingear Macho Masc Sangy Savage Liatai Shell Game chai tea latte Vinny Possum Corn Syrup Turtle A Meat Achilles' Heelies Mr. Hunky Academia Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz Wyst RoeCocoa bubbleuj Sherman Tank

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #157
Saoirse-Lilith Shell Game Mr. Hunky Academia Vinny Possum Achilles' Heelies Ramona Chingona chai tea latte SHAMBA~1.SBB Liatai Yavuz Sherman Tank Mique NutshellGulag Sitting Here Corn Syrup RoeCocoa montrith bubbleuj

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #158
That first puppet play felt a lot like some real Episode 1 shit.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Shell Game Sherman Tank

Pavlova

• Paid
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #159
Gotta say that I am thoroughly disappointed that the Halloween play in the first part (???? the bird one???) didn't devolve into drunken pantomime call and response at points. Really would have added to the traumatic Christian upbringing feel of the thing.

Also, I am hankering for the video of whatever on earth the first reading was.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #160
I am really fucking surprised the Halloween one wasn't a weird rant about witchcraft and satan.
GirlKisser420 Pavlova

Lumbermouth

• Paid
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #161
I paid Ballp.it my ten dollars solely to hope that the Recycling play was a bit and not an actual puppet show meant for children.
Achilles' Heelies GirlKisser420 chai tea latte

Sitting Here

• Paid
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #162

Does that mean you liked it?  I never appeared at your shoulder to check up on it.  I like recommending beer to people, and I like it even more when someone is pleasantly surprised.
Victor Laszlo, November 01, 2018, 08:13:08 pm

This is such a late reply, but yes!  I normally hate IPAs but that one was smooth and drinkable even to my weak baby tastebuds.  (This reply is late because I've been participating in an f-plus favorite pastime, NaNoWriMo)

The recordings sound fantastic and it's great to relive the show when not drunk on chocolate cocktails.  me and my friend were the drunk woo girls in the front row and i'm sooooo sorry. 
GirlKisser420 blunge

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #163
I paid Ballp.it my ten dollars solely to hope that the Recycling play was a bit and not an actual puppet show meant for children.
Lumbermouth, November 17, 2018, 10:17:01 pm
The fact is that "Recycling" by Puppet2Puppet Productions is a real play submitted to puppetresources.com

Whether Puppet2Puppet Productions is a troll, a really misguided youth pastor, or an actual puppet writing scripts for other puppets remains unclear.
Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB Shell Game A Meat chai tea latte Wrought Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lumbermouth

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
F Plus Live 7: SEATTLE #164
The fact is that "Recycling" by Puppet2Puppet Productions is a real play submitted to puppetresources.comAdam Bozarth, November 17, 2018, 11:50:28 pm
For all our fans in the "inner-urban." Thanks "Holmse!" And you "go girl"!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop