Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:53:57 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448187 times)

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #300
I really love peanut butter, cheese, and mustard sandwiches.

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #301
Donald Trump sometimes looks like a poorly drawn chicken nugget gijinka
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, April 21, 2016, 02:59:38 am

"Sometimes"

He also "sometimes" looks like a goddamn circus peanut with a blond merkin on the wrong end.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Down10

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #302
My favorite thing about living in the bay area is all the cute interracial couples. Gives me hope for the future.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #303
The last couple posts in here have been pretty insightful, so for a change, how do people outside of the upper east coast live without Stewart's Shops?
AgentCoop, September 11, 2016, 02:45:37 pm

We have UDF around here. They make a damn good milkshake.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #304
The last couple posts in here have been pretty insightful, so for a change, how do people outside of the upper east coast live without Stewart's Shops?
AgentCoop, September 11, 2016, 02:45:37 pm

We have UDF around here. They make a damn good milkshake.
Jackal Flapnasty, September 12, 2016, 11:41:19 am
Fair enough, that actually sounds exactly the same

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #305
Pepe isn't a white supremicist, alt-right meme, it's just a sad, pathetic internet dweller meme.

There just happens to me a lotof overlap of those two groups. Like the venn diagram is a circle inside a larger circle.
Gyro

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #306
I realized I've always had sort of unfounded subconscious ideas about the friendships among the members of Wu-Tang Clan and I thought it was stupid and funny so here we go. Here's my Wu-Tang headClanons. I will not be explaining my reasoning behind any of this because, for the most part, there isn't any.

The four closest friends of the group are Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, and ODB (RIP). There's a little friction between Meth and ODB but they're both friends with the best best friends of Wu-Tang, Raekwon and Ghostface, so they just have to deal.

Everyone in Wu-Tang likes Meth and ODB. How could you not?

RZA and GZA are kind of distant for the most part. If Wu-Tang was a class of high school students, RZA would be their coach and GZA would be their teacher. Everyone looks up to them but nobody is super close to them with two exceptions: Inspectah Deck, the star athlete who RZA loves, and Masta Killa, GZA's teacher's pet. To drag this stupid metaphor on even longer, Deck is popular and well-liked for being a cool sports dude, and Masta Killa is kind of a loner who only hangs out with the teacher. Nerd!!!

U-God is just kind of around. Nobody feels strongly about him one way or the other.

I'm still not entirely clear who Cappadonna is.
Argyle Funk Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop jorty Nifty Nif Gyro

jorty

• ~ya gril~
  • Paid
  • hihi :)
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #307
I realized I've always had sort of unfounded subconscious ideas about the friendships among the members of Wu-Tang Clan and I thought it was stupid and funny so here we go. Here's my Wu-Tang headClanons. I will not be explaining my reasoning behind any of this because, for the most part, there isn't any.

The four closest friends of the group are Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, and ODB (RIP). There's a little friction between Meth and ODB but they're both friends with the best best friends of Wu-Tang, Raekwon and Ghostface, so they just have to deal.

Everyone in Wu-Tang likes Meth and ODB. How could you not?

RZA and GZA are kind of distant for the most part. If Wu-Tang was a class of high school students, RZA would be their coach and GZA would be their teacher. Everyone looks up to them but nobody is super close to them with two exceptions: Inspectah Deck, the star athlete who RZA loves, and Masta Killa, GZA's teacher's pet. To drag this stupid metaphor on even longer, Deck is popular and well-liked for being a cool sports dude, and Masta Killa is kind of a loner who only hangs out with the teacher. Nerd!!!

U-God is just kind of around. Nobody feels strongly about him one way or the other.

I'm still not entirely clear who Cappadonna is.
fruithag, September 16, 2016, 11:16:06 pm

This just made me realize how much I want an HS idol anime thingy but with Wu-Tang instead. oo:
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Argyle Funk Nifty Nif Gyro

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #308
Return To The 36 Host Clubs: kawaii edition
chai tea latte jorty Nifty Nif positive stress Argyle Funk

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #309
I dunno if anyone else has this feeling but I'm afraid of being one of the people the f plus read out one day somehow.
jorty, August 25, 2016, 08:44:48 am
jorty Dr. Buttplug Emperor Jack Chick Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Nifty Nif Bodark chai tea latte Sherman Tank Liatai Gyro Lemon One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Down10 Corn Syrup

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #310
I may only be a 3, but at least I'm consistently a 3.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #311
My hair is ginger and curly, and when it gets long it tends to hold up a bit, like a saggy afro. When I was a small ginger child, people used to call me names, one of which was Carrot Top. I have known who Carrot Top is for probably at least a decade.

Given all these facts, I am slightly upset with myself that I only realised about an hour ago that people calling me Carrot Top was more than just a standard "haha, orange head" ginger joke.
Baldr

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #312
Henning Wehn is a Monster Factory character brought to life
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #313
I'm not living in denial, no way!

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #314
Although it's offensive I feel like the descriptor "toothless ginger cop" really rolls off the tongue.