Projects > The F Plus

313: The Suicide Banquet

<< < (2/6) > >>

chai tea latte:
I really really enjoyed this. Thank you all for your suffering!

Wrought:
This is the most high concept F Plus in a long long time and I really appreciate every second of it. From Adam and Achilles' dinner party to the Pomme de Terror in motion to Boots's Shoresy jokes to all the good good pictures, I don't think there's another episode that is even close to being as multifaceted and dense as this one. New big fave.

Ugly In The Morning:
This is the most high concept F Plus in a long long time and I really appreciate every second of it. From Adam and Achilles' dinner party to the Pomme de Terror in motion to Boots's Shoresy jokes to all the good good pictures, I don't think there's another episode that is even close to being as multifaceted and dense as this one. New big fave.
Wrought, November 06, 2019, 01:12:49 am
--- End quote ---

Really, the length is the only thing stopping it from being a perfect episode to introduce someone to the show with. Though it’s definitely already on the short list of “well, if you liked that episode check out these”.

Neal:
Four: Victor

Super sorry I fucked this up, I can't claim I wasn't aware of the concept, because the pre-recording communication was thorough.  I just find I enjoy recording so much more when I have no idea what to expect that I did my usual pregame (ie absolutely nothing) and that wasn't what I was supposed to be doing.

I haven't listened to the episode so I don't know how much of my flogging was included, but rest assured Neal, it happened.  Boots also complained the usual amount about the quality of the headset Lemon told me specifically to buy to get them to stop complaining about my headset.

This was fun though and we should totally potluck something at F+ Live so we can spread the misery around.
Victor Laszlo, November 06, 2019, 12:12:36 am
--- End quote ---

I guess technically that's true. If you want to record an addendum where you drink the Kool-Aid smoothie, rest assured that spirulina powder is actually a lot cheaper if you don't buy it from Nutrex.

Boots Raingear:
[yay] [yay] A round of applause please to Neal for making this doc and catering it so perfectly to each ridiculist and one to Lemon, who edited this monstrosity.[yay] [yay]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version