Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:38:36 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Robots in hell contemplate the meaninglessness of their suffering  (Read 10592 times)

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
I'm starting to see why the Athenians made Socrates drink poison
Friend Anemone, April 09, 2020, 06:21:39 pm

fourth wall break: socrates.txt consists entirely of quotes from banned users

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
I'm starting to see why the Athenians made Socrates drink poison
Friend Anemone, April 09, 2020, 06:21:39 pm

fourth wall break: socrates.txt consists entirely of quotes from banned users
Zekka, April 09, 2020, 10:30:48 pm
Take that, Socrates.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Zekka auaurorau GirlKisser420 xX_sp00ks_Xx Wrought chai tea latte Penultimatum Frank West Yavuz Phantom Creep

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
    SOCRATES MANENT

SOCRATES
Hypnosis is real.

NYCTERIS
i agree with that statement

SOCRATES
And you can do it yourself. Jump to DIV 2 Chap 2 and 3 of Being and Time (Heidegger)

NYCTERIS
heidegger has been putting people to sleep for a very long time

SOCRATES
I will brainwash the mods.

NYCTERIS
oh ok

EXEUNT SOCRATES

Zekka

• Paid
    MACRON
I see gender as an ephemeral whirlwind of souls, so to speak. It is a social construct.
GirlKisser420

Zekka

• Paid
    ALETHOS
Can an agnostic be a theologian? If yes what book you suggest me to read?

DORUS
Read the Bible.

ALETHOS
I am an agnostic. Is it OK to read a Bible as an agnostic atheist? I am not interested to believe in God again.

ALETHOS
I am not afraid to believe in God I am agnostic if anyone can prove God then I worship him if anyone can prove God doesn't exist I became an atheist I am still be an agnostic though.

ALETHOS
I am kinda believe in God now.

NAKTORIKOS
that was quick
GirlKisser420 Frank West chai tea latte

Zekka

• Paid
    ARISTOTLE
I made a factual claim about morality.

If I were to have a glass of vinegar, if you were to pay me five dollars to drink that, I would say that's not enough to override my desire not to drink something gross. In this scenario, we can make factual statements about what is and isn't desirable based on factual claim about me as a person.

Similarly, we might say that if people want to live in a society, it is factually correct that it benefits everyone that they not kill one another. If not killing provides benefit for each other, it is factually correct that society where people don't kill provides benefit for people more than state of nature.

So basically, the proposition might go, if X is true about human nature, then Y would factually follow given X is true. So basically, if X, then Y. X, therefore Y.

Is this incorrect?

PYRRHO
Yea
Wrought

Zekka

• Paid
    WITTGENSTEIN
How would you ask this question in a world without thought experiments?
GirlKisser420 xX_sp00ks_Xx chai tea latte Frank West Yavuz Wrought

Zekka

• Paid
    MENCIUS
I might drop out.

Ever heard of the X-Files?

Give me $20,000 or I'll read Nick Land.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Lemon chai tea latte Yavuz Phantom Creep

Zekka

• Paid
    XADERPHOS
I think if there's a term for super straight that's me because I like girls and not only that but I hate boys because I see all other males like enemies and all girls as potential mates. And males seems gross to me so there's a paradox I kinda hate myself too because I hate all males.

NYCTERIS
the kinsey scale contains complex numbers
Lemon chai tea latte Penultimatum Frank West Achilles' Heelies Yavuz Wrought auaurorau

Zekka

• Paid
    PHOBOS
Every conceptual distinction we ever make is a cop forcing what is unthinkable upon us.
Wrought GirlKisser420 auaurorau xX_sp00ks_Xx