Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Christmas season!

<< < (9/11) > >>

Pigeon Pal:
Didn't do anything this year because of how recent my move was, and my mom was across the country for work. I have some belated gifts being shipped for her and my roommate (who's been an absolute blessing as far as roommates go).

Next year I'm going to make up for it with a big ol' ham and actual planned gifts!

beelzeboob:
In the dark of an early winter night... jingle bells are slowly encroaching........ Christmas season is upon us

Angora Gomorrah:
The company party is on Friday and am looking forward to the food and open bar.
Hopefully I'll have time to put up my tree this weekend since I couldn't get to it last weekend.

Salubrious Rex:
I'm going with my girlfriend to her workplace Christmas party next Friday where she plans to drink heavily for the first time in her life and where I'll apparently be accosted the whole night by her colleagues who have been very eager to meet me.
That may be, unfortunately, the extent of my Christmas celebrations for the year.
Normally I spend the day with my father and his family but this year my father is travelling to visit my Aunt and I have a wedding to go to on Boxing Day so I'll not be going with him, so I guess instead of celebrating Christmas I'll be celebrating my two best friends getting married instead which i think is a pretty good trade.

adrenochrome dome:
I made my boyfriend a super-cobbled-together Advent calendar, since I won't see him for large swathes of the month. Most of it is $1 bargain stuff, things lying around my parents' house, and doodles.

Today (12/5/19) was a reminder of our plans for tonight (Krampusnacht in Pittsburgh).

Boyfriend: I really love it. Tell [Ballpit] that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version