Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Christmas season!

<< < (2/11) > >>

Emperor Jack Chick:
I do christmas caroling!

By which I mean my life in december is an undending hell of being both holly and jolly. (i have 3-4 gigs every single weekend)

beelzeboob:
House decorations are up!!!! Here are some of my fav bits :)

Also, I started wrapping this morning! There are officially gifts under the tree.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage:
You know when someone turns on a bright light or opens the shade when you've been in the dark for hours and it kinda burns?

Dang your Christmas spirit is just too powerful for me beelz

beelzeboob:
Dang your Christmas spirit is just too powerful for me beelz
Sanguinary Novel, December 07, 2017, 02:06:08 pm
--- End quote ---

It's hereditary. We've actually toned it down quite a bit, as a family. Our house used to win awards when we'd do the outside.

This is from 2009. We wrote "Merry Christmas" in cursive on the roof in lights. The last year we had it all up (2010, maybe?) we installed a projector to make the northern lights on the wall behind Santa, whose workshop had animatronic elves visible through the window. Not pictured is the lake of blue lights with the fishing penguin. All in all, a massively time consuming and expensive passion for the holiday season. That we only have 5 Christmas trees in the house every year now is seriously downsizing.

beelzeboob:
Not to double post in my own thread or anything but last night I finished wrapping everyone else's presents- over 30 gifts boxed and wrapped in a variety of different papers, complete with ribbons, bows, and handmade tags. I'm thoroughly dedicated to my loved ones getting the opportunity to tear open paper instead of just emptying a boring old bag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version