Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:44:51 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Ones you just can't make it through?  (Read 54206 times)

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Ones you just can't make it through? #45
All I'm going to say on the matter is that if you're really curious on the matter, look up, "Modern Primitive," and you'll find all the body mods, in picture form, you'll ever need to look at.

Delcat

• Paid
Ones you just can't make it through? #46
I can't believe I resisted the car-fucking link and you got me with that one, Acier.  I'm ashamed of myself.

Also, you lie.  Those were way more body mods than I ever needed to look at.

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
Ones you just can't make it through? #47
I actually find the body mod episode hilarious, but that's probably because I don't have a dick that could hypothetically be mutilated. The episodes I have the biggest problem with are the Stupid And Entitled ones. Unschooling, that demon kid, multiples, and PUAs are all territory I either will never listen to again or never bothered to in the first place. They just irritate the fuck out of me (although the FA one is an exception, weirdly enough). That, and I will concede that the bug episode was the point when you guys finally managed to gross me out.

I also never downloaded the Sherlock fanfiction episode because I actually like that show, but the fandom creeps me right the hell out, sometimes.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Ones you just can't make it through? #48
Really, why mangle your vagina when you can just give it a new coat of pussy paint?

http://www.mynewpinkbutton.com/

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Ones you just can't make it through? #49
I also remember reading about a female piercer who'd pierced her vagina.

No, not her clitoris, or her labia, or any of those slightly-more-understandable things. Her vagina.

And she did this herself! To herself. I can't even imagine the contortions involved, let alone anything else. She described it as being a 'guide to her g-spot' but for the life of me I can't recall if she actually pierced the g-spot itself or had the ring (oddly, I remember that it was a ring piercing) over her g-spot so partners could find it more easily.

Still. Literally pierced her own vagina.

toanoradian

• Paid
  • The happiest crocoffle
Ones you just can't make it through? #50
All I'm going to say on the matter is that if you're really curious on the matter, look up, "Modern Primitive," and you'll find all the body mods, in picture form, you'll ever need to look at.
Acierocolotl, April 22, 2013, 10:06:58 am

Compared to the "Offended" page in Encyclopedia Drammatica, is it worse or way worse?

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Ones you just can't make it through? #51
Acierocolotl, April 22, 2013, 10:06:58 am

Compared to the "Offended" page in Encyclopedia Drammatica, is it worse or way worse?
toanoradian, April 23, 2013, 11:10:50 am

Encyclopedia Dramatica was, the last time I checked it, the very nadir of the Internet, populated by people who invented their own meme-laden language designed to be hostile to other meme-laden bits of Internet language and entirely missing the irony of it.

Modern Primitive is just a thorough cataloguing of every single body modification known.  Some of them are mild.  Some of them are pretty extreme, and a faint sense of decency prevents me from mentioning specifics but if you hated the frenulums episode, honey, that's still not plumbing the depths of Modern Primitive.  It's all in there.  All of it.  And I'd rather go through it again than E.D.

Delcat

• Paid
Ones you just can't make it through? #52
I also remember reading about a female piercer who'd pierced her vagina.

No, not her clitoris, or her labia, or any of those slightly-more-understandable things. Her vagina.

And she did this herself! To herself. I can't even imagine the contortions involved, let alone anything else. She described it as being a 'guide to her g-spot' but for the life of me I can't recall if she actually pierced the g-spot itself or had the ring (oddly, I remember that it was a ring piercing) over her g-spot so partners could find it more easily.

Still. Literally pierced her own vagina.
kal-elk, April 23, 2013, 07:58:40 am

Ow.  Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.

And toanoradian, I'd call it better, since the "Offended" page has so many pictures of horrible accidents and birth defects and stuff.  As awful as body mods are to look at, at least they were someone's choice.  Someone's HORRIBLE choice, usually, but their choice.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Ones you just can't make it through? #53
I still can't listen to the Sherlock fanfic episode sober. Hearing it is like knowing that the playground where you hang out during the daytime hosts ritual Lovecraftian murders at night.
count_actuala

Ike

• Paid
  • these colors keep me awake at night
Ones you just can't make it through? #54
My first episode was Achtung! Adult Babies!

Nothing phases me now.

(except the bugs ohhhhhhhhhhh god)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Ones you just can't make it through? #55
I wasn't very bothered by the bugs episode!

Mind you I made sure to be very busy in the kitchen while it was playing and accordingly probably missed some parts.

So, y'know, according to plan.

e: the doc made me wince though.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Ones you just can't make it through? #56
I just want to say that today I relistened to the "cummies" portion of the Sissykiss episode, while I was eating, at work, completely unfazed.

And yet I still can't relisten to the last part of the bugs episode. I can handle everything else (Norway schlong is hilarious) but the maggot story? Nope. I've tried, and I've gotten as far as him masturbating with the pizza, and then... no. I went through it once, I'm not going through it again.