Projects > The F Plus

What's your favorite type of episode?

(1/14) > >>

Cat Planet:
What's your favorite F Plus area of expertise? You can vote for three different things. You can also explain why you like them. I am personally torn between fetishes (the ball busting episode is one of my top favorites) and weirdo subcultures like bronies.

Navigator:
I said "pseudoscience and hippie bullshit", but what I honestly meant was "magick".

Cat Planet:
Yeah, that was meant as a catch all category for all New Age shit.

Neal:
I really like the single-lunatic episodes like Connie Marshall or Jonathan Lee Richestm. That specific and prolific insanity seems to becoming more and more rare online, although I may just not be looking in the right places. I don't count any form of craziness that actually harm or make other people miserable - those two I mentioned are the sort of crazy that is also virtually harmless, and I'd like to listen to my atrocity tourism without feeling a bit queasy hearing the manifesto of someone that might show up in a news headline in the near future.

Cat Planet:
Speaking of improbable fetishes, I've just had two root cmonster cocks done today and while I was sitting there I thought "Hmmm, I wonder if there is someone who is aroused by dental pain". The thought made me feel unnerved. This is what this podcast is doing to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version