Projects > The F Plus

Episode 92: We Don't Not Need No Uneducation

(1/5) > >>

Lemon:
Parenting, as many have said, is a difficult task. But it's a task that's made significantly simpler if you just decide you'll let your children do whatever they want. We're exploring the forums of mothering.com, a place where mothers can gather to discuss raising the single most brilliant and unique person the world has ever known, but it turns out there's quite a few of them. This week, we're stocking up on Placenta Helper.

Delcat:
There was a minor explosion on Tumblr because of the use of "cunt" in this episode.  I actually took a week off from Tumblr because of it.  I let Portaxx know, but did the rest of you catch any of that?

Lady Naga:
There was a minor explosion on Tumblr because of the use of "cunt" in this episode.  I actually took a week off from Tumblr because of it.  I let Portaxx know, but did the rest of you catch any of that?
Delcat, February 11, 2013, 07:02:11 am
--- End quote ---

There's a "minor explosion" on Tumblr over fucking anything. I'm actually fairly surprised that "Tumblrites" still listen to the 'cast after the headmates episode. Unless it's just to complain about shit.

montrith:
--- End quote ---

There's a "minor explosion" on Tumblr over fucking anything. I'm actually fairly surprised that "Tumblrites" still listen to the 'cast after the headmates episode. Unless it's just to complain about shit.
Lady Naga, February 11, 2013, 10:38:55 am
--- End quote ---

Are you kidding? Dumblres love to complain. It's their whole reason for existing. They probably secretly love the podcast, since it gives them more stuff to be upset about. Only happy Tumblr user is an insulted Tumblr user.

Lady Naga:
--- End quote ---

Lady Naga, February 11, 2013, 10:38:55 am
--- End quote ---

Are you kidding? Dumblres love to complain. It's their whole reason for existing. They probably secretly love the podcast, since it gives them more stuff to be upset about. Only happy Tumblr user is an insulted Tumblr user.
montrith, February 11, 2013, 10:52:42 am
--- End quote ---

Hey come on that's not entirely true. They don't complain about Dr.Who.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version