Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:33:51 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228212 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Spending Monday drunk is really the best way to approach a Monday.
Mique Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game Eider Duck bubbleuj Corn Syrup

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Okay, first of all, I can't believe* I'm posting twice in a row on different days.

Second: Dragon's Milk stout. Great beer, terrible name.

*I can completely believe this, I over share to hell while drunk
bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Last thing for tonight, but I hope we all find what were looking for in life. We only get one, so I hope it's good <3
Moose . bubbleuj

bubbleuj

• Paid
I have a friend who wants me to have a happy birthday and she's taken the role of planning it. It feels nice and good and I love my friends. 
Dr. Buttplug

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
this week was garbage, fuck this week

its friday evening now though so i can keep drinking until i forget all the apologies i had to make

best music artists ever 1. kiss 2. taylor swift 3. gloryhammer please accept my garbage ways.

chocolate and beer not great tbh

white chocolate seems to work slightly better will report back?

definitely the above. can anyone tell me what yeet means?

wish i had someone to play drunk jenga with, i love drunk jenga

a bridge too far is a heck of a fucking film

the intro to aqualung by jethro tull is i c o n i c
bubbleuj Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 03:56:47 pm by stevie nicks helped »

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Tasting how much booze is in these margaritas somebody made at work, and now I'm just gonna hold this space for later.

Edit: Nevermind I stopped at 2.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 07:50:17 pm by Lemon »

bubbleuj

• Paid
DARTS ARE VERY FUN.

Also pbr is an okay beer to get drunk on.

Also the LCBO currently is selling a pack of Sapporo that comes with a little katana shaped beer opener and this is a good and cute thing.

Another fun thing is private kareoke rooms because you get to yell the lyrics to Rasputin.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage skeletons!

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
At work today I walked into the break room and one of my coworkers was in the middle of shit talking another one (who happens to be one of the more competent, tema=playery, nice people in the whole place) thusly:

"Shes an idiot. The ghost agrees with me, I talked to the medium and he says the ghost also thinks she's an idiot..."

I had to grab my phone and pretend to be reacting to a text because I actually involuntarily stared to literally laugh at the irony there.

Also, the "medium" is one of a team of two or three "ghost hunters" who have been conning said coworker into letting them film after hours for over a year free of charge (filming where I work is usually pretty expensive, minimum high three figures, and a LOT more for what they're doing)- we have a really good location for that stuff, I'm sure the footage has brought them plenty of business/Youtube ad revenue.  The whole thing is just embarrassing.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage GirlKisser420 Corn Syrup

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
My life has become a heady mix of amazing, awful, and downright anxiety and I'm really hopeful that things will turn out. With the move and all. I just really want to be happy and have some control on my life, and just shed some guilt. We only get one life, and sometimes it sucks, but I just want to be reasonably selfish for once and do something that makes me happy. Or just happy with who I am. Dude, what the fuck is it like to be semi legit with who you are as a human being? Fucking black magic is what that is.

Really, that's why Salem happened. Some women were like "I'm pretty cool and this guilt stuff seems silly" and all of their neighbors are like "FUCK THAT C'MON I DON'T WANT TO FEEL BAD" and then all of a sudden we're burning our neighbors. I'm redoing history in this specific post because I rolled a nat 1 and have a ton of spare time before I do a thing.

Everyone is the best, and I hope we all find some small happiness.

Also, don't trust swamp hoes, that's just good life advice
Shell Game bubbleuj

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Why is this thread more consistently coherent than the thought of the day thread
Macho Masc Sangy Savage bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Why is this thread more consistently coherent than the thought of the day thread
Wrought, May 19, 2018, 09:03:15 pm

Being drunk is just a more honest version of your sober self. Also Swype helping with spelling
bubbleuj

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
[Hah[/s[size[c/color]olor=orange]=36pt]aaaaaaaaaaaaahaize]ifound the fons

bow don foolsd nah JuSt kidding yall ggood
Mix Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Wrought chai tea latte Turtle bubbleuj Vinny Possum
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:10:53 pm by Turbo Sexaphonic Delight »

bubbleuj

• Paid
 I hit my friend in the face with a softball. sorry about your face dude

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Tag team
Drunk again
All the fault of
4 shots of gin
bubbleuj Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game Lemon Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.