Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:18:44 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Recommend a Twitter  (Read 11805 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Recommend a Twitter #15
I love TweetDeck so much that I refuse to use the Twitter app on my phone.
nigeline, September 14, 2014, 03:10:45 am
Plume is the TweetDeck experience on a phone. Same basic idea with the build a column thing. I dont think it's quite as clean, but it's still a big improvement over the Twitter app.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Recommend a Twitter #16
https://twitter.com/M_PF/lists/museumbot-appreciationbot

two great tastes that Taste Great Together

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Recommend a Twitter #17
https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys

Enjoy watching human men crushing and destroying each other as you continue to lazily decay. Arby's: we too know the super bowl is on.

People who say 'never surrender' are fools. None of us has any choice but to one day surrender and die. Arby's: surrender to deliciousness.

Drain the blood, cure and slice the flesh, season and fry the potatoes, feed them the sugar water. Be born. Toil. Die. Arby's. We sell food.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Recommend a Twitter #18
Of all the .txt accounts I've found, I think my favorite by far is For Exposure. People who can't pay artists for their work, but don't see that as a problem.

This is an UNPAID GIG, but if you stick with us we will provide benefits including booster packs for Magic the Gathering, Pokemon and Ejuice

I'm looking for someone who is a film student/YouTube enthusiast. I'm into pranks. No pay.

We are looking for anartist who understands the difference between a Coho and Chinook. If interested submit a drawing of a Chinook Salmon.

Want to hang out with a manic faux-Jewish girl and her writing partner she met off Craigslist personals? Make graphics for our clip.

I'd like some shots in Tanner Park and Jordan Parkway. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT I AM REAL FROM MY DESCRIPTION OF LOCAL LOCATIONS.

I have need for a series of edgy photographs of me (a male) I am looking specifically for a FEMALE photographer. No pay.

If you e-mail me with prices then I'll know you haven't read this properly and thus are not easy to work with.

I have never writen a book or a script. However, I have written in role playing games and I have been very good at it.

I am a writer. To be fair… I would use that term losely.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Recommend a Twitter #19
That last line is wonderful. I can totally see him typing the sentence and then getting to the last word and being all

"Well, uh... hm. I know that 'lose' is spelled with two Os, so 'loose' must just have one O because those two words are totally different!"

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.