Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:15:32 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day 2020  (Read 29043 times)

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
Garbage Day 2020 #15
sadly will be working or sleeping because of the aforementioned work for nearly the entirety of garbage day - clearly an intentional conspiracy by my boss - but I will still try to donate when I can. please don't die
Puppy Time

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Garbage Day 2020 #16
It would be rude of me to cancel social plans for Garbage Day, wouldn't it?
Salubrious Rex, October 22, 2020, 07:37:41 pm
to suck every last bit out of garbage day on the day of, and miss out on your social plans? nah, dude, watch it before you go and after, when you're back from living it up

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #17
It would be rude of me to cancel social plans for Garbage Day, wouldn't it?
Salubrious Rex, October 22, 2020, 07:37:41 pm
to suck every last bit out of garbage day on the day of, and miss out on your social plans? nah, dude, watch it before you go and after, when you're back from living it up
chai tea latte, October 22, 2020, 08:07:29 pm
I'm pretty sure it starts at 3am my time, I was planning on getting up early for it. I still could but I'll be staying in someone else's house and on my phone and also, possibly still awake at the time. I'll just have to hope we can leave early so I can have a truly garbage day.

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #18
Hi, I made an account just to chat for Garbage Day 2020 and also to support the show.

Let's hope this year we don't have a bid war between piss and snot again (i havent checked out a schedule if there is one)

edit: duh its in the OP, thanks Lemon

edit 2: OH NO why more monster girls. whyyyyy. maybe you'll get some monster girl defenders spamming the comments again

edit 3: Finally, the dreaded/anticipated? acne doc will be read. I can't wait
Keeby, October 22, 2020, 12:00:39 pm
While it's too bad there's no battle this year, they've made up for it by having acne which is far worse than piss or snot. I can't wait to buy some art.

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Garbage Day 2020 #19
For those of you who missed it on Twitter a week or two back, I made an incredibly cursed object as a donation incentive. Here's one side of it.

If you want to see what's on the other side... well you know where to be. :P
Lemon Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex Macho Masc Sangy Savage Penultimatum chai tea latte cube abuser ViviVixen Wolley74 Boots Raingear Eider Duck SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz Chupasaurus-Rex

Wolley74

• Paid
  • Is not a paths duck
Garbage Day 2020 #20
'Twas the day before garbage day and all thru ballpit, not a single snake was slithering; not even a bit.

The trash was lined up in the docs with care, in the hope that ridiculists soon would be there.

The readers were nestled all snug in their beds, while screams from kumquatxop rang in their heads.

And me in my headphones, and the snacks in my stash, had just settled in for a long day of trash.

When out in the ballp.it there arose such a clatter I ran to the fplus to see what was the matter.

Away to the site I flew like a flash, mashed the refresh button, please do not crash!

The site it had loaded, all clean and well made, gave a preview of things we'd soon hear said.

The docs on the site were all lined up in rows, giving us fear of their terrible prose.

When what do my waiting ears start to hear? The sound of the ridiculists, they're finally here!

With their leader Lemon right out in front, he called them by name and there's a bunch

Now, Stog! now, Kumquatxop! now, Bunnybread and Heelies!
On, Isfahan! on, Nutshell! on, Jackchick and John!

now, Frankwest! now, Jimmyfranks! now, Bozarth and Boots!

on, Victor and Portaxx with Montrith to boot!

Now from the top of the thread to the deepest ballp.it, I hope you enjoy our terrible shit.
ViviVixen Salubrious Rex Secret Gaygent 69 Sauce Ashto ClaraTinSoldier xX_sp00ks_Xx Achilles' Heelies cube abuser chai tea latte adrenochrome dome SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz Chupasaurus-Rex

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #21
Does anyone have a link where we watch garbage day?

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Garbage Day 2020 #22
Does anyone have a link where we watch garbage day?
ClaraTinSoldier, October 24, 2020, 08:34:23 am

https://www.twitch.tv/thefplus

1234GO!

• Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
Garbage Day 2020 #23
anyone else gonna be up early tomorrow to watch formula 1 in portugal w/garbage day commentary? I think that's gonna be during the selfsuck hour...
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Garbage Day 2020 #24
Aw damn I just realized I'm gonna miss the r/relationships one and I am super mad now! >:(  Darn work!

Cradicus

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #25
Garbage Day is happening now! Get on here!
https://www.twitch.tv/thefplus

Hoffgod

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #26
anyone else gonna be up early tomorrow to watch formula 1 in portugal w/garbage day commentary? I think that's gonna be during the selfsuck hour...
1234GO!, October 24, 2020, 10:42:04 am
Seems like a fitting pairing for Sebastian Vettel's season.
1234GO! Mr. Hunky Academia Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Eider Duck moooo566 (taylor's version)

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #27
I made a watch face that lets me know which hour we're in.

Hoffgod Ragnarok Boobies jim and the mammograms A Meat Sauce Lemon Dr. Buttplug Puppy Time Wrought chai tea latte Theta Boots Raingear Shell Game Yavuz Salubrious Rex

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Garbage Day 2020 #28
I wanna get 2 things out that are urgent before I go back to feverishly writing shit at the last second.

1: I had 2 folks donate to have me "Say Some Shit" last year.  I honestly don't know who the hell it was (as it was lost to time & stupidity) and if they had anything for me to read.  I am very very sorry that it was such an accidental dick move.
Please holler on here and make your demands at this time.  I sincerely apologize unless I DID actually read some shit for you.  If that is the case then I really need to curb my drinking.

2: I am also sorry that I didn't make any Jacksonville Jaguars quips when Bort Bortles made his contribution.  This will haunt me for quite some time.

Hope y'all liked Pooner and The Snizz.  Now I gotta Write some Wraps.
adrenochrome dome Cradicus Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Garbage Day 2020 #29
I am tired as butt but Bunnybread being a dick to people about rap is lifting my spirits. Thank y'all for your service.
Dr. Buttplug Lemon Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte