Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 15, 2024, 12:32:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: embedded tweets.  (Read 3453 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
embedded tweets.
Yavuz duz chai tea latte lazzer grardaion? Eider Duck Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank Peartee Bodark

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
embedded tweets. #1
Not sure if this is a problem with me or with something else but whenever I click the button to go to the new posts in a page with embedded tweets the post usually loads up and then gets pushed down the page as the tweets come into play so I end up at the top of the page nowhere near the newest post. Sorry if I am explaining this terribly.

Ambious

embedded tweets. #2
Not sure if this is a problem with me or with something else but whenever I click the button to go to the new posts in a page with embedded tweets the post usually loads up and then gets pushed down the page as the tweets come into play so I end up at the top of the page nowhere near the newest post. Sorry if I am explaining this terribly.
Blandest, June 25, 2017, 08:45:35 am

If you're using chrome, try this:
  • Go to chrome://flags/
  • CTRL+F - look for "scroll anchoring" (if you can't find it, update chrome)
  • Set to "Enabled"
  • Relaunch chrome

If you're not using chrome - use chrome.
Blandest chai tea latte

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
embedded tweets. #3
Blandest, June 25, 2017, 08:45:35 am

If you're using chrome, try this:
  • Go to chrome://flags/
  • CTRL+F - look for "scroll anchoring" (if you can't find it, update chrome)
  • Set to "Enabled"
  • Relaunch chrome

If you're not using chrome - use chrome.
Ambious, June 25, 2017, 09:05:15 am
I am using chrome and have now done this. Thank you.