Projects > The F Plus

399: Check This Shift Out

(1/5) > >>

Lemon:

Lemon:
There's a story I can't find anymore where a guy describes getting fired by Shingy and then immediately afterwards Shingy locks himself in his office and blasts Maroon 5 at full volume, if you can find the URL I'd appreciate it please and thank you.

VaMpIrESoFtWaRe:
Quantum jumping to a reality where this stuff works.

Puppy Time:
The scripts remind me a lot of the Spells of Magic stuff.  I wonder what it is about these kids that make them put their faith in solely words rather than like Blood Over Intent or assembling cool rocks on the mantle or essential oils. 

There's something really cute about magical rituals being employed specifically to go hang out with your favorite fictional characters. No cursing people, no making a million bucks and lording it over the world, just waking up somewhere where you can be friends with cool people.

DykeDastardly:
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into? I would have been the youngest officer on the Enterprise and Data's best friend or like... the tambourine player for Gorillaz because I can't conceive of myself with musical talent even if I was playing magic pretend

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version