Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:21:25 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How did you find the F+?  (Read 89875 times)

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
How did you find the F+? #90
Earwolf Podcast Challenge.
I remember listening to them introduce themselves, and thinking, "Oh, what a cool concept! I'll start from the beginning!" Then I listened to the first episode and thought, "This is confusing and barely listenable." Then I kept going for some reason? Then four years later I gave Lemon $10 on the Internet so I could talk about it!
Lemon Malten montrith Saoirse-Lilith Sherman Tank Peartee Eider Duck Dawnswalker nuffkins, of all people, Really_Quite_Nice Boots Raingear Yavuz Shell Game Cirr SHAMBA~1.SBB JamEngulfer

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
How did you find the F+? #91
oh, good, someone already necro'd this thread, so i dont have to feel so bad about posting now.

I've actually been a listener for......god, years. I remember originally finding you guys back around the fucking pounced episode, because I used to go on there and read terrible profiles at people over skype calls from time to time and stumbled across the podcast then. I didnt listen regularly (i wasnt into podcasts much at that point) other then checking in now and then, but I actually started when kate-comics on tumblr mentioned you guys and i went 'ok, fine, i'll start listening for real', and the rest is history.

i actually had been meaning to submit stuff for a long time before now, but intimidation is a powerful force
bubbleuj Lemon Shell Game

Lost Season

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #92
I saw the podcast referenced a whole bunch on SA, but it took someone linking to Bunnybread's Paula Deen impression for me to start listening.
Yavuz Lemon Sherman Tank

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
How did you find the F+? #93
I saw the podcast referenced a whole bunch on SA, but it took someone linking to Bunnybread's Paula Deen impression for me to start listening.
Lost Season, July 25, 2017, 10:18:15 pm
HEY Y'ALL
Sherman Tank Cirr Captain Nobeard Lost Season Corn Syrup CozyJosie

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
How did you find the F+? #94
I think it was either the first TVTropes thread or the Pokegirls thread on SA that brought me here.A Meat, July 16, 2014, 04:13:42 pm
Yep.  Those episodes came out about a month apart, but being behind on the Pokégirls thread and up to date on the TV Tropes thread meant that I saw the links within a few days of each other.  I didn't have a chance.

bubbleuj

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #95
It was sexually transmitted.

Now I'm obligated to infect everyone else I know.
Lemon Emperor Jack Chick SHAMBA~1.SBB

spunkzilla69

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #96
I found it through ideotv, which I found when I was trying to find out what 'ready player one' was.

sambair

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #97
On the Something Awful forums, during a discussion of Ulrich Haarburste.

Nemisissy

• The Most Secret of Squirrels
  • Paid
  • Hello Troubleshooters
How did you find the F+? #98
A good friend who is a regular visitor of Something Awful.

Big Stinky

• Paid
  • HGGGGGHHHHHGHGHH
How did you find the F+? #99
Count me as another who found it through Something Awful. I've been listening for years, but only just now got a dang account. The F Plus got me through a lot of really tough financial times, so I'm glad I'm finally at a point where I can start giving back.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Emperor Jack Chick Boots Raingear bubbleuj Eider Duck

nudna

• Foreign robot
  • Paid
How did you find the F+? #100
I've actually stumbled upon it by accident when browsing things to listen to on my podcast app. It popped up in my suggestions and, having literally no idea what I'm in for, I jumped straight in. My first episode was the one about crystal healing because considering my line of work it's something I'm way too familiar with.
Btw this is my first time ever posting on a forum so I'm hoping I did not anger the forum gods. (Why is there a hotdog button?)
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop SHAMBA~1.SBB

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
How did you find the F+? #101
The hot dog button is for when things have wieners in them.

NSFW content. Click to show.
skeletons! Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

nudna

• Foreign robot
  • Paid
How did you find the F+? #102
Thank you, kind sandwich :)
skeletons!

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
How did you find the F+? #103
I've actually stumbled upon it by accident when browsing things to listen to on my podcast app. It popped up in my suggestions and, having literally no idea what I'm in for, I jumped straight in.
nudna, January 04, 2018, 07:24:31 pm

Can you elaborate on that? I don't think any suggestion algorithm favors The F Plus, so I'm confused how it would come up.

nudna

• Foreign robot
  • Paid
How did you find the F+? #104
The podcast app I'm using has a podcast suggestions button. It says that it gives you recommendations based on what you're subscribed to.