Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:23:52 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Ten Terrible Years  (Read 8329 times)

Oats

• Paid
  • I just want to talk about trees
Ten Terrible Years #15
thanks for this, wrought. the internet is a weird, wide, wonderful place and i'm glad we have a community dedicated to preserving every last bad post
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, October 02, 2019, 12:56:50 pm

But they haven't done a ballp.it episode yet????
SHAMBA~1.SBB Deep 13

Kumquatxop

• Kumquatxop
  • Ridiculist
  • Kumquatxop
Ten Terrible Years #16
Holy shit.  Thank you Wrought and Chai Tea Latte for the most wonderfully amazing and unexpected presents.

On the other hand, that video made me remember the quicksand people, so . . . ugh.
Wrought Seth "Slimy" Rollins SHAMBA~1.SBB Ugly In The Morning chai tea latte Yavuz Mr. Hunky Academia

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Ten Terrible Years #17
I just changed the first link in the thefpl.us sidebar.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa Yavuz chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Wrought Seth "Slimy" Rollins blunge Oats Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Garthantash

• Paid
Ten Terrible Years #18
Filling in time between new episodes, I have been going backwards through the F Plus catalogue, catching up on all the years that I have missed. So it was pretty special to hear "my dad is such a dick! He doesn't want to fuck me any more" and the pang of recognition as I had listened to that one just last week.

Happy birthday F-plus! I have only regretted listening to a few particular episodes.
GirlKisser420 Mr. Hunky Academia Wrought

blunge

• Paid
Ten Terrible Years #19
What a wonderful thing to do for the podcast, a jewel among ballpit snakes!

FourStopCrossShot

• Paid
  • Needless to say, I keep her in check
Ten Terrible Years #20
This is amazing. I've only listened for a few of these years and am slowly going through the backlog and there's still so much more! Happy birthday F Plus!
Dr. Buttplug