Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:46:24 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1570837 times)

auaurorau

• Paid
The Year, Anew

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I was bored at work and put all my details into a mortgage calculator and it turns out I would have to literally double my income to afford repayments on a one bedroom flat in my area, so all this saving I've been doing is for nothing?

On the other hand, I have subsequently discovered that there are multiple second hand Porsches within walking distance I could go and buy, finance free, right now.

Any advice?
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I was bored at work and put all my details into a mortgage calculator and it turns out I would have to literally double my income to afford repayments on a one bedroom flat in my area, so all this saving I've been doing is for nothing?

On the other hand, I have subsequently discovered that there are multiple second hand Porsches within walking distance I could go and buy, finance free, right now.

Any advice?
bir tawil, December 31, 2020, 09:43:51 am
buy an AK 47 and a used Porsche
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...

Any advice?
bir tawil, December 31, 2020, 09:43:51 am

Eat the rich.
A Meat chai tea latte Great Joe Macho Masc Sangy Savage Achilles' Heelies Dr. Buttplug Seth "Slimy" Rollins Salubrious Rex

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
when I left home for NYE, I had in my bag slightly gourmet chips, a bottle of mead, a copy of the Three Body Problem and a still shrink-wrapped box of condoms. This is the energy I will bring to 2021
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Antivehicular Salubrious Rex Great Joe Puppy Time

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I'm gay
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms auaurorau xX_sp00ks_Xx Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Great Joe Oats Dr. Buttplug

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm gay
chai tea latte, December 31, 2020, 10:59:30 pm

WHAT
Turtle Salubrious Rex

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Fuck technology, fuck it so much

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
I'm gay
chai tea latte, December 31, 2020, 10:59:30 pm

shit champ we got something in common
Great Joe Dr. Buttplug

Oats

• Paid
  • I just want to talk about trees
Fuck technology, fuck it so much
Guy Ferrari, December 31, 2020, 11:39:47 pm

I think I may know a podcast with episodes about how you can go about this
A Meat Lemon Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte

auaurorau

• Paid
was thinking about how i don't watch movies but still have names of all of these steven spielbergs and m night shyamalans taking space in my head, then realized i can't name a single female director. huh.
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
The Year, Anew
auaurorau, December 31, 2020, 05:40:14 am

Anew Domini
auaurorau

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Never had to think about the concept of "common knowledge" so hard in my life damn

auaurorau

• Paid
thinking about how more of an exciting life i would've led if i liked anime openly instead of secretly in secondary school. i could be a furry dunking on centrists on twitter right now
Puppy Time

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
can't wait for the new mbmbam theme song
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Mr. Hunky Academia Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte