Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:08:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: [HELP] Anyone want to write a guide for creating burner email addresses?  (Read 7771 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I know sometimes it's useful for mining content.

I use maildrop myself. I don't know if anyone else has something different they prefer.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
I've used them from time to time myself.  What are you looking for, just kind of a WikiHow article on burner emails?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Just a short-but-informative piece about why you might want one and how you should go about getting one, so I can have a blog piece to link from the front page in case people are interested.

Do it up in StackEdit if you want to be pro about the F+ markdown syntax.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Guerilla Mail works as well, and it doesn't really require much effort to use. I do think some forums might block it though?

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Hey it seems the backdoor to anonymously purchase stuff via Ebay gift cards. Anyone know how to purchase a minor electronic device anonymously? Asking for a friend (that's right NSA rat shit). Nothing illegal just need it private.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Hey it seems the backdoor to anonymously purchase stuff via Ebay gift cards. Anyone know how to purchase a minor electronic device anonymously? Asking for a friend (that's right NSA rat shit). Nothing illegal just need it private.
Jackal Flapnasty, August 10, 2018, 06:48:18 am
prepaid VISA (find it with the gift cards at the drug store). Depending on how paranoid you are, shipping it to yourself may or may not be anonymous. I wouldn't know anything about that though.