Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:55:43 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228392 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Went out for the worst Thai food I've ever had, but afterwords had some great drinks and some solid conversation with some good co-workers and is been a very nice night for once even though tomorrow is gonna suck

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
manged to drunk my way into and out of and back into a threesome and now im drunk recovering
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 NutshellGulag

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Really earning that Bunnybread Jr moniker

Neal

I started drinking at 2pm and have now started to sober enough to trust going into the kitchen to make food. Really craving biryani, but I don't have the stuff to make biryani, so it's going to be nearyani instead.

Neal

Selling things on ebay to put money in the bank is not quite as sad if you're moving and can justify it as lightening the load, right?
Shell Game chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug NutshellGulag

Neal

I've had enough vodka that I just threw a bunch of stuff together and came up with the perfect drunk food. Mac and cheese, hot sauce, crumbled bacon, and french fried onions.

EDIT Fuck yeah added a can of Ro-Tel too. It just keeps getting better, or I keep getting drunker. (I am still drinking vodka.)
Salubrious Rex Macho Masc Sangy Savage NutshellGulag
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 12:21:16 am by Neal »

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
We gotta celebrate butches, folks! The butches, they're providing the solid rock of reassurance that all you femmes crave, aren't they? Don't you, don't you love butches?
GirlKisser420 Macho Masc Sangy Savage NutshellGulag Dr. Buttplug

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
i impulse bought gin AND tonic today"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the supermarket was emptied of all the shit i actually went there for but who cares!
chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage NutshellGulag

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
We gotta celebrate butches, folks! The butches, they're providing the solid rock of reassurance that all you femmes crave, aren't they? Don't you, don't you love butches?
chai tea latte, March 14, 2020, 01:14:21 am

chai tea latte

Neal

if i could recreatoe the experience of leftover takeout lo mein while drunk i would be the richest man on earth or institute world peace
chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 10:39:29 pm by Neal »

Neal

Listening to Fever In Fever Out on repeat while drunk. Luscious Jackson - so underrated.

Neal

Go watch the first and last episodes of Space Ghost Coast to Coast next to each other.
NutshellGulag xX_sp00ks_Xx

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Maybe later I'll get a proper birthday party, but for now I'm drunk on the nicest Scotch I've ever had, and I appreciate the people who wanna be dumb online with me.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte Shell Game xX_sp00ks_Xx MasterOfHope moooo566 (taylor's version) GirlKisser420 Penultimatum Great Joe Yavuz

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Maybe later I'll get a proper birthday party, but for now I'm drunk on the nicest Scotch I've ever had, and I appreciate the people who wanna be dumb online with me.
Lemon, March 30, 2020, 12:05:56 am
At least we determined that no matter how dumb we are, we can't outdo The New Yorker.
MasterOfHope Macho Masc Sangy Savage

MasterOfHope

• Paid
Lemon, March 30, 2020, 12:05:56 am
At least we determined that no matter how dumb we are, we can't outdo The New Yorker.
Shell Game, March 30, 2020, 01:19:02 am

The New Yorker is the depth of comedy
Shell Game