Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:15:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 267: We Resentfully Attend  (Read 22096 times)

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
267: We Resentfully Attend #45
The experience was so positive that she thinks it could be helpful for other people, especially women, going through breakups or divorce. "I fully believe women would be better off paying other women to do this work with them rather than trying to do it with random dudes who are just trying to get fucked."

"Working out some really heavy personal shit? Hire a BDSM sex worker to be your fuck-therapist! Sex workers love doing emotional labor for their clients, and this absolutely will not get weird!"
Wrought Dawnswalker chai tea latte Sherman Tank

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
267: We Resentfully Attend #46
SHAMBA~1.SBB ViviVixen GirlKisser420 Antivehicular Boots Raingear

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
267: We Resentfully Attend #47
https://offbeatbride.com/funko-engagement-shoot/
Shell Game, February 05, 2020, 01:14:51 pm

You can tell it's a really special occasion for the groom because he wore his least dingy generic white t-shirt for the engagement shoot.
Shell Game

Dawnswalker

• Paid
267: We Resentfully Attend #48
The pictures of them in the downtown park (?) afterward honestly look so much better than the FHQ pics.

ViviVixen

• Paid
267: We Resentfully Attend #49
To be fair, if they had taken pictures at the local garbage dump, it also would have looked better than the FHQ pics.
Dawnswalker Angora Gomorrah Shell Game