Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:35:03 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Terrible Ideas  (Read 7909 times)

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Terrible Ideas
One of the big, recurring topics that keeps coming up on the podcast is, of course, people with terrible ideas. Whether it's inventions, video game concepts or a plan to start a sovereign nation of transhuman fuckbeasts, people just love sharing their terrible ideas on the internet.

So let's take some time and post the ideas that have been featured on the podcast that we think are the most terrible. I'll get things started with three of my favourites:

Bomb with Air!
Showing a complete lack of understanding of how  bombs work (The goal of the project is a bomb that doesn't kill people? I'll take twenty!) and an even greater lack of understanding of how balloons work this is probably the single worst invention idea featured on the podcast.

Mario Singalong to Go: Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers!
Everything about this idea is just utterly inexplicable and ill thought out. Not only is it a portable karaoke game, not only is it a portable Mario-themed karaoke game it's a portable Mario-themed karaoke game that only features songs by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. Who is the intended target audience for this game aside from the author?

Deranged Cowboys and Indians
Pretty much anything Dozerfleet has come up with could fit here but I chose the one I thought was the stupidest. You've got a stupid, racist premise. A cast of ill-defined, unlikeable characters with terrible names and the entire thing sounds like eight different stupid ideas cobbled together into one disjointed mess.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Terrible Ideas #1
John Kitchin's Trinary internet?

Captain Nobeard

• Paid
Terrible Ideas #2
Going to Mars

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Terrible Ideas #3
Fucking the car hot.
Sherman Tank chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Amelia Blank Ashto nuffkins, of all people, Lemon Gyro Bodark Knitting Machine montrith moooo566 (taylor's version) junior associate faguar Boots Raingear JonRG Down10 Nifty Nif LINDA positive stress brocretin znarf

The Comna

• Germanist
  • Paid
  • Man muss schweigen,
Terrible Ideas #4
Stickers to end racism. #idkybily
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank Gyro Captain Nobeard znarf

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Terrible Ideas #5
Offbeatr

Ambious

Terrible Ideas #6
The Senior Academic Staff Union should go on strike right in the middle of exam season!

I'm sorry, can you tell I'm overly bitter about this?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 02:40:03 pm by Ambious »

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Terrible Ideas #7
Juggernaut Lonely, because I'm pretty sure it's about a man turning into Jaws, but I can't even be sure of that.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Terrible Ideas #8
TITANIUM TEETH
Amelia Blank Nifty Nif

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Terrible Ideas #9
The all-black version of the Flintstones.
Sherman Tank Bodark

Ambious

Terrible Ideas #10
The all-black version of the Flintstones.
Cheapskate, July 04, 2016, 10:30:24 pm

I almost responded with a very racist joke but luckily enough for everyone I failed to articulate it but I'm ashamed nonetheless.

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Terrible Ideas #11
Skin Pocket
Bodark

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Terrible Ideas #12
Skin Pocket
LINDA, July 10, 2016, 10:42:26 pm

I raise you, "letting your partner pierce your nipples when they have no idea what they're doing"
chai tea latte Gyro

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Terrible Ideas #13
Skin Pocket
LINDA, July 10, 2016, 10:42:26 pm

I raise you, "letting your partner pierce your nipples when they have no idea what they're doing"
Bodark, July 11, 2016, 12:10:16 am
We all know that the worst idea from the body mods episode is cutting your own frenulum off and maybe Bunnybread's suggestion to glue it back together with melted gummy bears afterwards
Gyro

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Terrible Ideas #14
Sounding.
Ashto