Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:47:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 168: Sir Rev. Dr. Prof. John Kitchin Ph.D, Esq.  (Read 42363 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
with Boots Raingear Bunnybread Jack Chick Kumquatxop and Lemon
content for this episode was compiled by Montrith
edited by Lemon.

You've probably come up with your own beliefs on sex, politics, race, religion, and capitalism, but you're about to realize that all of those beliefs are wrong. And maybe that reads like a strong declaration, but I bet it would be even stronger if was in 24pt Times New Roman orange bold italics. We're reading the personal website of John Kitchin, a homelesss Ph.D with a lot of ideas and just as much anger. This week, The F Plus is sick of binary code.

MUSIC USED:
ponDeter - Call Me A Hole(Nine Inch Nails vs. Carly Rae Jespen)
Sneaker Pimps - Think Harder

Geremy Tibbles

• Liquor Dragon
  • Paid
  • DIS GENERATION
Oh man.

I fucking love me some good old fashioned crazy.

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
I think the story of how Dr. John Kitchin became homeless was adapted into Better Call Saul.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
The part about Jesus being the bastard son of a centurion is an old Pagan claim against Jesus being the son of a virgin.  Justin Martyr offers a refutation of this in his Apology.

Just thought you would want to know

Neal

BEST STINGER EVER
chai tea latte count_actuala Rumda

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
IS IT TRUE THE INTERNET WILL DIE FROM SELFISHNESS?
BOOTYBUMPIN

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
This is the second best birthday present ever!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Thanks for the new ringtone - the post podcast clip on loop will be perfect for scaring off everyone within a 5 ft radius

Odd

• Paid
Thanks for the new ringtone - the post podcast clip on loop will be perfect for scaring off everyone within a 5 ft radius
Sanguinary Novel, February 28, 2015, 10:45:39 pm
That is a fantastic idea.

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Oh my glob this was wonderful. By the end bumper I was literally crying with laughter--the IQ test alone nearly made me choke on my food. Thank you so much for a truly enjoyable evening following a grueling Saturday in the food service industry.

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
Hyper Kumquatxop might be my favorite ridiculist voice ever.
Cat Planet

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Oh my glob this was wonderful. By the end bumper I was literally crying with laughter--the IQ test alone nearly made me choke on my food. Thank you so much for a truly enjoyable evening following a grueling Saturday in the food service industry.
TheCrawlingChaos, February 28, 2015, 11:51:16 pm

Since you work with food, can you tell us exactly how much blood and semen is used daily by your average restaurant?

Ambious

Oh my goodness I'm in fucking tears, this episode is INSANE!!!
This might be my favorite thing ever since Time Cube.
I love how he goes out of his way:

ph: NONE

Dare we venture to his Twitter?

Edit: I did,  this is he:

Also, he's allegedly an ex-police detective!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:53:12 pm by Ambious »

Neal

Also, he's allegedly an ex-police detective!
Ambious, March 01, 2015, 03:46:14 pm

Now I want him to be Rob the Advice Parrot's former partner.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Wow, this is one of my new favorite episodes! Usually I'm not a fan of the crazy people stuff since they tend to be incoherent and focus on usual schizo subjects (Government/Jews/Illuminati) but this one was something magical. He is pretty coherent for a crazy person. Someone on SA quoted the unread bits, one of which is

I once went in for psychiatric monster cockysis (mentioned above) and the physician tried to make the case that I was schizophrenic. I could barely keep from laughing, and he didn't know that I'm a psychologist. He wanted to give me an anti-psychotic drug, which would have certainly brought me under control, as a vegetable. I told him I suffered from ADD and he said that there is no such disease. (Common belief among religious quack psychiatrists, such as the kind our military uses.) Ok, I said, Adult Autism. Here, he cannot say that Autism does not exist as a disease. I went on to suggest that without any delusions nor hallucinations, his diagnosis of schizophrenia was, in itself, a schizophrenic thought on his part. That shut him up, because it made perfect clinical sense all the way around.

Well, doesn't that explain an awful lot.