Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:31:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable  (Read 25970 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable
with Boots Raingear, Isfahan, STOG, Jimmyfranks, and Lemon.

Edited by Isfahan

Content for this episode was provided by JamEngulfer.

Many children find comfort in stuffed animals as constant companions along their journey of growing up, providing a silent, understanding, and eternally available presence in a strange and overwhelming experience. Then, for a very very very small minority of people, those thoughts change. What was once a reliable friend becomes a masturbation sleeve, except it's worse than that because you insist you love it. That's right, it's plushies. This week, The F Plus tells another story about Mother.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #1
Oh God.

advancedclass

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #2
I don't know if I'm more surprised at how long it took this particular ... specialness to be the focus of an episode (I think it's come up tangentially once or twice before - the person in a monogamous relationship with their Sonic the Hedgehog toy) or that the doc was provided by someone who isn't Montrith.

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #3
The kangaroo loving guy has not done his research into marsupial genitalia.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #4
Who's been cracking the whip lately, and how do I thank them? Y'all are on FIRE.
TheCrawlingChaos Alpha Starsquatch

Borgy-Le-Borg

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #5
Great episode, love it when the readers seem to be 'in-sync' - leads to lots of great improvised jokes. Also, I don't know if this should come as a surprise, but Lopunny is a Pokemon and I'm pretty sure the 'Cream' he refers to is the one from the Sonic The Hedgehog series.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #6
I don't know if I'm more surprised at how long it took this particular ... specialness to be the focus of an episode (I think it's come up tangentially once or twice before - the person in a monogamous relationship with their Sonic the Hedgehog toy) or that the doc was provided by someone who isn't Montrith.
advancedclass, December 02, 2013, 10:40:08 pm

I'm just as shocked as you are.

Fun fact, my parents bought me one of those "birds and bees" books when I was a teenager, and it had a chapter on what fetishism is. One of the examples was people fucking plushies.
Lemon JamEngulfer GodOfCheevos

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #7
Fun fact, my parents bought me one of those "birds and bees" books when I was a teenager, and it had a chapter on what fetishism is. One of the examples was people fucking plushies.
montrith, December 03, 2013, 10:56:42 am

Great, so when I get around to writing my Montrith movie, I've got the origin scene all taken care of.
zmonbobbo cube abuser chai tea latte Trill La Trill Moriarty Baldr Clockderp count_actuala A Whirring Bone-White Gleech slandersonn Ansemaru Chai zugunruhe Maxine Headroom Sherman Tank Lost Season cat_examiner

JamEngulfer

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #8
Well, I hope y'all enjoyed this episode. I sure didn't enjoy collecting the info for the doc.

There's a couple of bits that were missed out that I have the feeling were too much even for the seasoned ridiculists, so I recommend having a look at the docs to check them out.

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #9
advancedclass, December 02, 2013, 10:40:08 pm

I'm just as shocked as you are.

montrith, December 03, 2013, 10:56:42 am

I'm imagining that scene in Raiders of the Lost Arc where they open the Arc, only you didn't melt, but became obsessed with the powers of darkness.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #10
Dear lord. I was not expecting it to be this bad. I mean i can handle the weird sexual deviancy and gross sex practices but I was not prepared for the level of arrested development on display with these weirdos. I mean the bug fuckers were fucking gross and I would most likely get out of a public pool if I saw one of them on the diving board but at least I never got the impression I'd see one of them on the front page of the news with a bunch of torsos in their crawlspace.

And that 43 year old guy who made the comment that he couldn't cry or get angry when his mom took his plushie away because of the meds he was on for anxiety/depression: What the hell kind of meds was he on? I have a decent amount of experience with anxiety medication and I don't know of one that would cause complete emotional numbing like that...

Also that Rabbit named Cream that kept coming up. I am 99.999999% sure they're talking about the Sonic the Hedgehog character. This one:

Extra fun: She's canonically 6 years old.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #11
Jessica the rabbit? Really?

Also kingkalamari, that's utterly disgusting and therefore probably right.

Moriarty

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #12
Also that Rabbit named Cream that kept coming up. I am 99.999999% sure they're talking about the Sonic the Hedgehog character. This one:

Extra fun: She's canonically 6 years old.
KingKalamari, December 03, 2013, 05:28:16 pm

I'm glad I didn't know that while I was listening to the episode. It was painful enough as it was.

transatlanticalien

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #13
Ahh Plush is one of my favourite songs!

well, it used to be

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #14

As a dignified, opera-cape-wearing elderly gentleman, Mr. Bear is having serious reservations about this podcast.
RoeCocoa